Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
16 April 2024, 20:08:32 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
You know, All this Explains a lot of things. - Arthur Dent
Linked Events
  • ConSummation 3: 28 February 2015

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ConSummation 3  (Read 7977 times) Average Rating: 0
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 22 December 2014, 02:32:11 »

ConSummation3: aka The Old Contentible's 60th

All welcome! Come and play boardgames and stay for the ceilidh!

Help For Heroes fundraising event.

Details:
Trade Stands (Outpost, Patriot Games & Bill's Books & Games): 10:00­ till 16:00
Bring & Buy
Bake for Heroes: 16:00­ till 18:00
Real Ale Bar: 18:00­ till 23:00

Ceilidh 20:00­ till 23:00 Caller: John Brown Musicians Ollie King, Richard Arrowsmith et al

Links & logos:

http://the-outpost.co.uk/

http://www.patriotgames.ltd.uk/store/

FAQs

Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Under 16s must be accompanied by responsible adult.

What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Showroom Cinema and Workstation Creative Business Centre is located on Paternoster Row in Sheffield's Cultural Industries Quarter close to the train station.

You can link to the google map here.

Showroom Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX

Getting here
Showroom Workstation is 5 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from the main bus interchange.

To plan your journey by bus www.travelsouthyorkshire.com or: 01709 515151

For travel by train www.nationalrail.co.uk/ or: 08457 48 49 50

There are bicycle racks directly outside the Showroom and Workstation entrances on Paternoster Row.

Showroom and Workstation is close to the M1 Parkway and Sheffield city­centre. There is limited on­street parking on Paternoster Row and Shoreham Street and several car parks in the vicinity. Showroom Cinema goers receive 50% discount for Q Park, Charles Street, S1 2NJ. Collect your exit voucher with your ticket from the box office. For more information on this car park visit www.q­park.co.uk

Other car parks in the vicinity include:

Sydney Street Car Park, S1 4EG and Sheffield Station Car Park, Turner Street, S1 4AA

http://www.ncp.co.uk/ www.q­park.co.uk

There is a wide range of hotel accommodation from four­star to budget hotels all within walking distance. Find out about the great accommodation offers available to Showroom Workstation customers.

Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
email ConSummation3@jerryelsmore.co.uk

Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. But if you can't make it and you really can't afford to just regard what you've paid as a donation to Help for Heroes then get in touch.

Can I update my registration information?
I refer the honourable petitioner to my previous answer...

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please, it would be helpful, but if won't be the end of the world if you don't, so long as you can cope with the crosiing of arms and tapping of toes. Sarah and Katie are running the door: you have been warned!

What is the refund policy?
Your answer goes here

The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Your answer goes here
« Last Edit: 22 December 2014, 02:35:32 by RSSFeeder » Logged
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« Reply #1 on: 27 January 2015, 21:36:07 »

ConSummation3: Help For Heroes fundraising event  aka The Old Contentible's 60th

All welcome! Come and play boardgames, buy & sell games, eat cake and stay for the ceilidh!
Access from 08:00 for set up.
Bring & Buy  10:00-16:00
Trade Stands (Bill's Books & Games, Outpost, Patriot Games)  10:00-16:00
Bake for Heroes 16:00-18:00
Real Ale Bar 18:00-23:00
Ceilidh 20:00-23:00

FAQs
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Under 18s must be accompanied by responsible adult.

What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Showroom Cinema and Workstation Creative Business Centre is located on Paternoster Row in Sheffield's Cultural Industries Quarter close to the train station.
You can link to the google map here.

Showroom Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX

Getting here
Showroom Workstation is 5 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from the main bus interchange.

To plan your journey by bus www.travelsouthyorkshire.com or: 01709 515151

For travel by train: www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/

There are bicycle racks directly outside the Showroom and Workstation entrances on Paternoster Row.

Showroom and Workstation is close to the M1 Parkway and Sheffield city-centre. There is limited on-street parking on Paternoster Row and Shoreham Street and several car parks in the vicinity.
Showroom Cinema goers receive 50% discount for Q Park, Charles Street, S1 2NJ. Collect your exit voucher with your ticket from the box office. For more information on this car park visit www.q-park.co.uk

Other car parks in the vicinity include:
Sydney Street Car Park, S1 4EG and Sheffield Station Car Park, Turner Street, S1 4AA
http://www.ncp.co.uk/                                www.q-park.co.uk

There is a wide range of hotel accommodation from four-star to budget hotels all within walking distance. Find out about the great accommodation offers available to Showroom Workstation customers.

True, but there's a special offer from Jury's Inn providing you get your booking sorted before January 31st.

https://www.jurysinns.com/hotels/sheffield/?tmad=c&tmcampid=33&tmplaceref=e&tmclickref=jurys%20inn%20sheffield&gclid=CILvvO2atsICFYrHtAodyU4AsQ

£63 bed and breakfast single occupancy, or £73 double occupancy per night.
30 rooms are now being held for 27th and 28th February 2015. The block code which should be quoted when making bookings is ‘CONSUM270215’. The number to call is 0114 291 2222 and then option 1, which will take you through to our reservations department.

Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
email ConSummation3@jerryelsmore.co.uk or phone 07597 362 305

Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. But if you can't make it and you really can't afford to just regard what you've paid as a donation to Help for Heroes then get in touch.

Can I update my registration information?

What is the refund policy?

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Well, it would be helpful, but if won't be the end of the world if you don't, so long as you can cope with the crossing of arms and tapping of toes. Sarah and Katie are running the door: you have been warned!

The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Depends how good your explanation is of how you got hold of someone else's ticket.  Three good arguments and anything but a one...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: