Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 11:28:40 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
You know, All this Explains a lot of things. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments & Feedback  (Read 6390 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 25 March 2010, 21:29:05 »

Please feel free to Post any comments or feedback about our events here, alternatively there is a feedback form on the Raiders Website

Thank you

The Organiser Team...

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Spirit Games
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Spirit Games

« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2012, 21:08:27 »

Well, what a Raiders! 29th December 2011 was by far the biggest ever, what was especially handy for me was that the shop overflow space was needed, so I was able to join in while still pausing to do more work when really necessary. Organiser Paul himself had a Christmas No Room at the Inn moment and brought Kingdom Builder over, my kind of game although not yet ahead of Hacienda in my list of favourites of that genre. Come shop-closing time the crowds had thinned out so Sally and I nipped over to the Sally Army for a game of Revolver followed by introducing Head Honcho Carole to Igel Argen, a classic quick fluffy game from 1990. My, how time flies when you are enjoying yourself.  Phil
« Last Edit: 03 January 2012, 02:00:45 by Zarniwoop » Logged

Spirit Games (Est. 1984)-Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures, scenery, board and card games for the last 36 years For enquiries ring 01283 511293 or email salnphil@spiritgames.co.uk, or by arrangement at Units 267+268,B.E. Webbe Storage,Wharf Rd, Burton, DE14 1PZ
Oskar
Mild Psychosis

« Reply #2 on: 03 January 2012, 15:13:12 »

Well, I am just about recovering from the last Raiders event, and what a bumper one it was this time we were nearly bursting at the seams, a couple of people even had to go to the overflow option over at Spirit Games. New faces are coming through the door every event which is really encouraging for the committee as we must be doing something right.   thumbs up

I would not have thought when we started this four years ago that we would still be at it now, it just shows that gamers from all over are still alive and kicking, well done all of you for making the effort to keep this event as successful as it is, I hope you all had a good time, I know the organisers did, we couldn't do it without you.   Wave

Looking forward to seeing you at the next one  Wave 2

I think I understand everything - then I regain Consciousness !
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #3 on: 03 January 2012, 17:38:52 »

Glad every one had so much fun & I understand that even more people could have turned up had it not classed with other events or as in my case I needed to recover from travelling to Leicester the previous weekend. Lovely time but very hankering.

Particularly Glad young Phil & Sally got over to game as part of my original plan was to throw them out of their own shop so they could do this

Evilginger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: