Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 01:37:10 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
There`s nothing out there Ford! Like, No ground! Some cat`s taken the ground away!. - Zaphod BeebleBrox
Linked Events
  • RuneQuest Forgoten Realms: 04 July 2010

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charactor generation Take II  (Read 5751 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 20 June 2010, 16:49:09 »

I will be running a character generation session for my RuneQuest forgotten realms game which I will be running whilst DAT is in exile.

RQ char actor generation is more than a bit old school so bring your dice & we will have some fun, people with pre-existing characters more than welcome.... If that is you can remember that far back.....

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2010, 17:24:16 »

Please let me know which version of Runequest is is, as there are many character generators online, and it would be easier and faster to make a character that way.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #2 on: 20 June 2010, 17:53:17 »

Personally, I'd recommend going with the generate-in-person method, M. Last run of runequest it turned out to be generally fun in and of itself, (not entirely unlike Dark Heresy character gen) and if we all gen at the same time and place, we've better chance to figure out who our characters are and how they fit together.

For the record, I would prefer to build a new character for this campaign. Not because I dislike the character from last time, but rather, I'd rather save him incase Runequest ever migrates successfully back to Thursdays, and the thursday group. I'd feel weird running him in a group without any of his former associates.

New Blood gives more opportunity to work out shared backstories etc. (Probably going to stay with a dwarf of some kind though, because I don't play nearly enough of them!)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2010, 22:57:23 »

Morgalahan  there are no on line character generators suitable for Runequest forgotten realms & it benefits from character generation being a social process, I can also use it as a primer session for the game rules.

Tiki a new Dwarf would be more than welcome & I would run on Thursday just as soon as I can get a victim to do my job for me on Friday  difficult as Friday's by far my busiest day and its better for me not to start it feeling I have been on a massive drinking session the previous day. 

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2010, 01:57:26 »

Now Have a RQ Forgotten realms Character sheet done which I will upload just as soon as I remember how

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2010, 02:10:10 »

here it is if it works

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #6 on: 03 July 2010, 03:25:45 »

Don't forget that this is on on Sunday. 04-07-10, this week at Mine (PM me if you dont know where that is) and every one is more than welcome.

EvilGinger

morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #7 on: 06 July 2010, 12:21:37 »

This was awesome, and I really am looking forward to playing him. On a side note, I'm investigating The Elder Scrolls runequest, and it looks like the same man, Ken Rolston, designed both RuneQuest, and Morrowind and Oblivion.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: