Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 13:53:15 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Count the heads. - Zaphod Beeblebrox
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other News: Spirit Games and Committee updates  (Read 685 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 08 August 2021, 14:05:25 »

In other news the Raiders committee have agreed with Phil & Sally that as Spirit Games no longer has a physical shop they can have a concession space at the event going forward, starting with the Oct event.

Also after organising over 14 years and 50 events both myself and Oskar(Carole) will be stepping down from the Committee after Oct which will mark our 50th event

It was not a decision we came to lightly as we both wanted to ensure that Raiders would continue and we fully intend to continue attending the event but just to play games.

Gary and Carl have been excellent additions to the Committee and Raiders will be in good hands with them. Phil has agreed to step in joining the committee to help run the event going forward and with his years of experience in the gaming industry as well as running Beer & Pretzels I'm sure the event will continue going from strength to strength

I will continue to help run the website and update details on the Forum and BGG.

Both of us would like to extend a warm thank you to everyone who has ever attended one of the events helping to make it what it is today and a pleasure for us all to organise.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: