Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 12:17:46 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
You know, All this Explains a lot of things. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Players or Seeking to Join a Group  (Read 40133 times)
thesinisterduvet
Blissful Ignorance

« on: 05 July 2010, 13:16:15 »

Hi all,

I'm returning to gaming after a long hiatus and I'm having trouble finding folks to game with since I'm not from the Stoke/Newcastle areas and so I don't have much of a social circle.

On top of this I'm fairly shy (otherwise I wouldn've made it to Shire Gamers before now) and I've been trying to run some gaming sessions at my house. I've had a few folks round from work (I work at Staffs Uni) for the odd game of Thebes, Guillotine etc. but I'm trying to organise something more regular (every fortnight for example).

So, if you live in Stoke / Newcastle-under-Lyme, are an adult non axe-wielding nutbar and are interested in regular gaming sessions I'd be very interested to hear from you :-)

All the best,

TSD.

Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« Reply #1 on: 05 July 2010, 19:09:24 »

Hi There,

Whether you are looking for Roleplaying, Boardgames, Wargames, Miniatures, Collectable Card Games, Living Card Games, Card games or any other type of game.

This thread is for anyone who runs a group that is looking for new players or for Players who are looking for a group to join.

Feel free to post your requests either way here and hopefully we can help put you in touch with someone who can help you out.

Have fun..

Zarniwoop.
« Last Edit: 05 July 2010, 19:10:56 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2010, 03:56:00 »

I am looking for more players for my regular Sunday games as my little group seems to be down by two

If interested PM me Via the burger bar or E-mail me Via HomePapers.co.uk

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Yinkin
Blissful Ignorance

« Reply #3 on: 17 July 2014, 13:05:33 »

I am looking for a a regular/irregular player to play Combat Commander with. Combat Commander is a WWII hex and counter game focussing on Tactical infantry combat.

It is not too difficult to learn and flows quite nicely, making it a pleasant game to play full of interesting decisions.

I am no WWII expert and I am not an expert of the game, although I have a reasonable understanding of the rules. I am happy to teach the game to any interested person, no experience necessary.

If you would like to know more please get in touch. Drop me a pm here or send me an email.

email -  emmersonpoole@hotmail.com
Vedalikt
Blissful Ignorance

BoardgameGeek: vedalikt

« Reply #4 on: 17 July 2014, 22:03:47 »

hi Yinkin,
I have just my self got commbat commander and tried my first game of it last night at spirit which i enjoyed though i think we got a lot of tactics wrong. it will be good to get more players for this game. Nell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: