Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 14:15:20 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
A beach house isn`t just real estate. It`s a state of mind. - Old Man
Linked Events
  • RuneQuest Forgoten Realms Episode 3: 01 August 2010

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Episode 3 Further into the unknowen  (Read 4261 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 19 July 2010, 05:20:46 »

After Leaving the Rangers the company came upon a distinctive low hill , topped by trees with a ruined tower peeping out from between them like a lone broken tooth.

The group made its way to the tower and explored the broken ruin of what seemed to be a watch tower finding little of interest before growing bored (dusts ctr) pet Monkey ran off and the pursuit lead (dusts ctr) to stumble upon a partly collapsed entrance, leading into the side of the hill. Scrambling down the company entered the place first (dusts ctr)  who set off some magic mouths then the dwarf mercenary Angrim who set off the same enchantments and another. Then further on came upon the remains of a fight between some orcs and an adventuring party. Angrim was made to drag the corpses out and it became apparent that the unfortunate adventurers had been the missing youngsters from kestroval

Pressing on the company clashed with a group of orcs perhaps those who had killed the young adventurers or their cohorts and fought a brief but bloody battle with them.

......... to be continued

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 26 July 2010, 04:40:18 by EvilGinger » Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2010, 19:09:46 »

We should have the full group for tomorrow and I am looking forward to a stonking good session. I hope that you all are. I would however remind young Tiki to update his character in the light of the changes I made to the Wizard occupation. Grin

EvilGinger

Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2010, 22:14:10 »

I would if I understood them, cheif.
Between vague memories of the original rules, the homebrew you had been using, and the homebrew we are now using, I think it best to say simply, if I'm even capable of leaving the house tomorrow we'll have a look see what needs doing on the day.  Wink
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #3 on: 01 August 2010, 06:01:03 »

Ok I will sort you out on that on the day

if I'm even capable of leaving the house tomorrow

I dont know young people these days are such lightweights Shocked just take your painkillers & soldier on  Like us old ones, Trust me its a life skill.

EvilGinger

Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #4 on: 01 August 2010, 18:02:48 »

Last Sunday I literally was unable to move above a slow walking pace by the time I was half-way back from work. Genuinely. It's just lucky there wasn't traffic, because I was incapable of getting out of the way.

Don't you give me 'Painkillers'. If I'd have popped a painkiller I'd have lost conciousness on the spot, they are essentially sedatives after all. So there.

*grumble*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: