Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
20 April 2024, 03:42:48 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Glad to be of Service - Doors of The Heart of Gold
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dungeon Master  (Read 4090 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 23 August 2010, 02:17:00 »

Random Internet surfing has its uses, if people have fond memories of an all time classic game: Dungeon Master then visiting the link leads to some windows clones if people wish to have another go at this little gem.

Ahhh... Fond memories, never finished this one always on my to-do list, got a fair way but I was hoarding so much food at a particular level my amiga really slowed down when I went back to get some...

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2010, 04:54:18 »

I remember the level with the worms on it. I had a 486 by that point and even it chugged there... Much fun never finished it but got close the end boss was very hard I recall

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
RichardD
Aware

« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2010, 12:36:53 »

You didn't finish the game?  Shame on you.  I finished it, and spotted along the way that the mushroom creatures in a room on level 4, and the whole of the worm level, would respawn those monsters at a certain point - so if you went back to that point, you could kill the monsters again.  And again.  And again.  Not only that, but they provided food, so you could do it over and over without starving to death, all the while improving your XP.

Which is an important trick if you try to finish the game with a party of just three characters (easy).  Or a party of just two (tricky). Or one (darned hard, but it can be done - I used the dog-faced chap). 

Bow before my Dungeon Master awesomeness.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: