Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 April 2024, 23:10:45 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I`m sorry, I think we`d be better off with a slide rule. - Zaphod
Linked Events
  • Concrete Cow 11: 19 March 2011

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concrete Cow 11  (Read 1632 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 15 January 2011, 01:04:53 »

Details from their Website:

WHO?
We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk .

WHEN?
Saturday 19 March 2011. Doors open at 9.00am, first games start at 10.00am. We'll finish at 11.00pm.

To keep some sense of organisation about the day (ha!), this is the approximate timetable for the day.

Doors open  9.00am 
Morning games  10.00am - 1.30pm 
Afternoon games    2.30pm - 6.30pm 
Evening games  7.30pm - 11.00pm 
Close  11.00pm 

(We'll be doing Concrete Cow 11½ on 17 September 2011.)

WHAT?
Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. Previously we've had on offer 3:16, Amber, Call of Cthulhu, Cold City, Dead of Night, Dogs in the Vineyard, GURPS, Gwenthia, HeroQuest, Hollow Earth Expedition, Hot War, Landston, Mouse Guard, Mythic Russia, Primetime Adventures, Savage Worlds, Spycraft, Tekumel, Trail of Cthulhu, Transhuman Space, True20, Vampire, and some more that I've forgotten. Latest updates will be posted on our website.

A full list of games on offer is on the Concrete Cow games page.

WHO'LL BE THERE?
Guest of Honour
Details coming soon!

Traders
We'll have our usual two excellent traders back. We'll be glad to see them again.

Leisure Games will be bringing all manner of RPGs and other sundries. Expect plenty of choice of all your favourite games.
Reaper's Revenge will be along with oodles of sparkling polyhedra and all manner of things to put them in. Dice, dice, and more dice!
If you have something in particular you'd like to buy at Concrete Cow, either contact the trader directly, or email us and we'll pass the message on.

Make sure you bring plenty of cash to give to the nice people with the shiny books and dice!

Gamers
That's you guys! And all the fantastic games you'll bring along and run. If you let us know what you're planning to run, we'll put it on the Concrete Cow games page.

(Note that for child protection reasons, under-16s will need to be accompanied by an adult at Concrete Cow.)

WHERE?
The Old Bath House, Wolverton, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes. The full address is

The Old Bath House
205 Stratford Road
Wolverton
Milton Keynes
MK12 5RL
Maps are available on MK Web, Google Maps, Streetmap.co.uk, and Google Earth.

Directions for drivers are on the Concrete Cow directions page.

Regular trains to Milton Keynes run from London Euston station. The nearest station to the con is Wolverton (one stop north of Milton Keynes Central), about five minutes' walk away.

The Old Bath House is next to the large Tesco store in Wolverton. Once you get off the train, ask for directions to Tesco, climb the stairs by their front door, and you'll be outside the entrance to the Old Bath House.

HOW MUCH?
£5.00, payable on the door. This'll cover the cost of hiring the hall.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: