Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
19 March 2024, 04:14:35 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I wish i knew where my mice were. - Trillian
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus experiance points  (Read 9120 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 02 May 2011, 19:18:42 »

I will be awarding bonus experience points to any one who posts feed back about  a policeman's lot  I run on this forum so to mangle the catch phrase What do posts mean?  Posts mean experience!!!!!!

this will be 1xp per session extra if you post from your or your characters point of view

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pug118
Slight Inkling

« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2011, 20:43:04 »

Bob opened his eyes to find himself somewhere altogether too deserty.
This wasn't the canal or the housing estate.

His head felt like a herd of rhino had use it as a treadmill.

Which one was it this time?
One of those two must have triggered something.

Judging by Laura's guilty expression, he guessed it was her.
She must have found something shiny again.
Fran didn't look happy.

How did he get into these things?
It seemed like one minute he was walking the beat and the next he was in the "other place", dodging "vampires", buying drinks for a slightly alcoholic member of the heavenly host and working for a sorcerous DCI !

To top it all off his best friend had found out she was ....... well, what?  
Some sort of, elemental?

At least he didn't have anything like that to deal with. How she'd gotten her head around that one gods only....., heaven only....., who new.

One thing was for sure, life couldn't possibly get any more strange!

Beer

« Last Edit: 03 May 2011, 20:54:46 by Pug118 » Logged
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2011, 04:52:01 »

thumbs up just what I am after & as you got in first make that 2XP  thumbs up

EvilGinger

Suicune
Aware

« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2011, 20:08:25 »

Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!

Ugh, what had happened? Last thing she remembered she was digging a hole... then they found the giant ring type thing and... then....

Oh yeah. She’d touched it. Maybe not the brightest move ever. Probably best to open her eyes and check for damage.

3....2....1.... Desert. Right. Not quite what she had been expecting.

Well, time to take stock an- Oh hell, was that Fran and Bob with her? It was Fran and Bob. Damnit! Why had her stupidity had to affect them too?

Ooooh Fran did not look happy. Bob looked a touch more confused... well that had been quite normal for the past few weeks really. Poor Bob, so determined to cling to normality and he’s been dragged in to yet another weird situation.

Will have to make it up to him if we get back.

When. When we get back. No point being pessimistic yet.
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2011, 01:48:58 »

Good good this is exactly what I was looking for both of you keep up the good work so what about last nights epic

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 05 May 2011, 12:39:15 by EvilGinger » Logged

Suicune
Aware

« Reply #5 on: 09 May 2011, 12:39:52 »

Bob nearly managed in 15 minutes what Laura hasn't managed in about 3 weeks. I was impressed!
Pug118
Slight Inkling

« Reply #6 on: 09 May 2011, 20:12:57 »

Having woken up somewhere deserty, Bob and the others started walking, while trying to make the most of the meagre provisions they had on them.

After a day or two of walking over the dunes in the hot sun they encountered a strange giant Hamster thing.
At first they'd have been forgiven for thinking the sun was getting to them but it turned out to be a small god of cuddly predator rodents.
This small god was able to take them to it's burrow where they could shelter from the heat, drink some water and eat a little fruit.

As they discussed how best to get through the desert and find a more hospitable region, the small god told them about a water goddess who had started denying the locals access to her watering spot.  All the small gods little furry worshippers were struggling as the water goddess was also causing any other watering hole she came across to dry up. Turns out she was demanding tribute and sacrifices from the local human tribes in exchange for access to her water too.

Anyway the next day we all trek down there to speak with her, as the small god offers to help us out of our current predicament if we do something to help him.

PC Laura starts by trying to explain that if the water goddess allows the animals to drink at the pool, then humans will come to hunt the animals and she will be able to attract more human followers.
The Water Goddess gets a bit stroppy at this point and talks about the "horrible little beasts" and do these other two speak or are they just here as sacrifices?

Fran then goes on to point out that if she doesn't behave, she'll be forced to take action.  (Fran's got quite impressive magical powers.)
The Water Goddess gets a bit stroppy again saying that Fran doesn't frighten her.

PC Bob, probably suffering a little from heat stroke, decides that this is only going to end one way.
He can't stand someone who throws their weight around and tells "Goldy Locks" that she'd "better belt up or else he's going to take a piss in her pool, cos the sound of that running water was really getting to him."

Things went badly from there, we just about managed to stay alive but only just.

Bob ran around trying to create a distraction and throwing rocks into her pond, Laura started blocking off the stream and Fran was a little more direct lobbing fire bolts at her.  Eventually Fran was able to kill her but not before Bob was incapacitated and Laura was on the verge of death.

Bob may have some magic of his own, but he's not going to admit that to himself or anyone else!  Some of those rocks were really big though.

Characters now recuperating with the help of several grateful little gods and one of the giant hamster gods little worshippers, who seems to have attached itself to Laura.
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #7 on: 10 May 2011, 03:17:22 »

Brilliant funny & I will now have to post something from one of my NPC's points of view

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #8 on: 19 May 2011, 18:30:10 »

just to remind you that these are still available all you have to do is post some stuff from your characters point of view preferably in its own thread as I have with my point of view characters so we get a continuing story.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #9 on: 14 June 2011, 04:49:43 »

Thank you for you posts both of you but I would like you to keep it up & remind you that posts here mean bonus experience points in the game.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #10 on: 23 July 2011, 05:18:56 »

I would also note that some of you mentioning no names to protect the guilty have spent more experience points than you have had so far so any thing which gets you more would be good  Smiley. Experience point debt results in bad luck in the game & given the sort of situations which go on well you dont need that  Evil Grin

Evilginger

Suicune
Aware

« Reply #11 on: 23 July 2011, 17:47:17 »

I'm posting regularly! Lots of character backgrounds and a weekly report!
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #12 on: 24 July 2011, 11:10:47 »

you do know that by bad luck I mean extra botch dice for free  Evil

EvilGinger

Suicune
Aware

« Reply #13 on: 24 July 2011, 12:43:46 »

But look at all the posting I am doing!
Dat
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

Deranged Hermit

« Reply #14 on: 24 July 2011, 13:32:45 »

I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to register my snigger here, just to make it known; *snigger*  Tongue

It's always funny when it's not happening to me.  Grin

'I don't NEED luck. I eat nuts.'
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: