Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 14:17:56 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I`ve understood it all perfectly well. That`s why I want to have as many drinks and dance with as many girls as possible while there are still any left. If Everything you`ve shown us is true. . . - Ford Prefect
Linked Events
  • Q-Con XVIII: 24 June 2011 - 26 June 2011

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Q-Con XVIII  (Read 1779 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 05 May 2011, 20:04:10 »

Details from their Website:

What Is Q-Con
Q-Con is the annual gaming convention held by Dragonslayers, the Queen's University Belfast gaming society.

When and where is it being held?
Q-Con is being held in the Queen's University Belfast Students' Union from Friday 24th (starting 6pm) to Sunday 26th June 2011.

What sort of things can I expect to find at Q-Con?
Q-Con encompasses so many different events that we hope there will be something for everyone.

There will be the traditional gaming fare with tabletop role-playing competitions, war-game tournaments and live action role-playing events.

As well as this Q-Con will feature electronic gaming activities, including console games on all platforms.

For Q-Con attendees who are fan of Anime we will be providing screening rooms showing Anime throughout the weekend. We will also have Anime and Cosplay related events running throughout the weekend included a Cosplay Masquerade, Manga workshops, Cosplay treasure hunt and many more.

For full details on these events please select the relevant section from the main menu on the left hand side of the main page.

How much will all this cost me?
Details on pricing can be found here in the Prices section.

Pre-registration is at a reduced rate. If you miss the pre-registration period, you can still turn up on the day however since selling out last year we advise all attendees to pre-register to avoid potential disappointment.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: