Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
20 April 2024, 07:16:38 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I know I`m just going to get a bundle of kicks out of any program you care to run through me...... - Eddy the Ships Computer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Part II  (Read 2383 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 07 March 2008, 00:33:22 »

The Year is 2258 the name of the game is Babylon 5 (RPG)

The players found them selves stranded on an island on an unknown planet. Encountered fist sized spider like creatures giant crab like creatures, and the ever mysterious Mr Ned Rohm. And finally a large storm engulfed the island.

In part 2 two survivors were washed ashore on a life raft. which was sabotage during the night. An earth tremor shock the island and caused the escape pod to sink in to the beach the pods comms system received a very short message in an unknown language. A larger tremor sunk the pod even further and caused a land slide enabling the party to ascend to the higher ground. where a humanoid figure ran through the camp at night stealing the food supplies. The players are unable to track the thief.

Finally a human woman in Earth Force GROPOS fatigues points a PPG at the group and threatens the Minbari in the group.

A part from that nothing really happened.

« Last Edit: 07 March 2008, 00:39:20 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: