Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 11:30:41 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
My capacity for happiness you could fit into a matchbox without taking the matches out first. - Marvin , The Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: stories  (Read 2569 times)
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 13 June 2011, 05:03:34 »

A fellow received a mouse for his birthday and he loved it so much that he never parted with it. He took this mouse everywhere, to work, to parties, to the opera... One day, a good friend of his died and so he went to pay his respects. Naturally, he took the mouse, which was perched on his shoulder.
On his way home, he suddenly realized that the mouse was gone! He retraced all his moves for the day and realised that the last place he had seen the mouse was at the funeral. He raced back across town, but it was too late. The mouse must have jumped off his shoulder while he was sitting in the hearse. He spoke to the funeral directors, but they couldn't find it: it had completely vanished.
The man was filled with grief as he remembered an old adage his mother had told him time and time again as a kid:
Never lock a gift mouse in the hearse.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2011, 20:48:04 »

Bob came home form work & was told by his hose mate that there was a Leek in the bath, Bob was quite exited since he liked leeks so he rushed upstairs to cook it & was most disappointed to find that there was no look and worse there was fist sized hole in the bath. He rushed down stairs & accused his house mate of winding him up. Bob said you told me there was a leek in the bath you lied to me, to which hos house mate replayed of coarse there is a blasted leak in the bath why else do you think there is water coming through the ceiling...

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: