Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 April 2024, 19:22:43 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. - Ford Prefect
Linked Events
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tomb of the Death Whispers part II  (Read 4167 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 23 June 2011, 23:46:05 »

The team entered the  gaping Maw of the hanger bay, having landed by one shot gravcute, advancing quickly across the Cavernous space toward a neat row of parked thunder hawk gunships, its neatness marred by the fact that one of them was missing and burns scaring the deck sugested a hurried departure.   This did not concern them for it was known that one of the chapters Thunderhawks had launched to raise the alarm. They moved through the ranks of strike craft & then transports to the back wall of the bay. Here the team efficiently inspected the exits form the bay finding them all secure and apparently undamaged.  The team leader directed the team to  one of the repair and rearming bay doors and this was found to be unlocked but held shut by safety interlocks as it was pressurised & the bay was not. Rapid action by Brother Maleficus rectified this and soon the bay was pressurised & the repair bay entered. Brother Dorn did note in the Grim manner of his Chapter that they where now shut in the place Unconcerned the team searched the repair bay finding it to be undamaged and apparently wit all in order at Brother Ulfrik order Brother Maleficus managed to placate the machine spirits of the Fortress & download a basic map as well as learn there was motion of some sort on all but the command levels of the fortress further interrogation of the machine spirits of the place revealed that this motion was not associated with life signs of any sort. At this point Brother Ulfrik ordered Brother Maleficus to discern  a route to the command centre which would minimise contact with the moving unknowns. This was done & the team proceeded along that route.

to be continued

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 14 August 2011, 19:36:30 by EvilGinger » Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2011, 15:26:11 »

Moving carefully towards the command centre through the empty fortress, the team was wary of contact with the unknown foe & each considered what that foe might be reflecting on their knowledge of the Zenos & what they had leaned from Brother Maleficus's  account  of what the machine spirits of the fortress had vouched  safe to him. * marty's character* advanced bolter slung Auspex scanning for the movement without life

EvilGinger

Editors Note could we have your characters names please folks
« Last Edit: 14 August 2011, 19:37:17 by EvilGinger » Logged

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2011, 17:09:47 »

All ready to roll I hope but some figures could be added to the cast of enemies .

As the squad moved cautiusly through the fortress monastery complex to wards its objective of the command levels, brother Maleficus Auspex indicated occasional movement at the fringes of its range & the Squad cam across the signs of battle for the first time walls marked with Bolter impacts & other signs of weapon discharges or detonations some familiar & some not  but no sign of the fallen either friend or foe

to be continued......

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 16 July 2011, 21:33:28 by EvilGinger » Logged

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #3 on: 15 July 2011, 10:55:24 »

Thank you for being such a fun Group to GM last night all the agony & the expense was well worth it. I will post more of a write up latter but I wanted to get my thanks in early.

I will do experience points at the end of the mission & half of these will go to your replacement character if the current one doesn't make it out of there.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 16 July 2011, 21:34:13 »

Updated with corrections to names etc

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One