Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
25 April 2024, 23:42:23 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Ah. So I`m a Masochist on a diet am i?. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EVENT FEEDBACK  (Read 3459 times)
Oskar
Mild Psychosis

« on: 05 January 2008, 17:56:45 »

From the comments made on the day and on the forms it seems like the general feeling is it was a great day of gaming, and that was the aim, not bad for the first one.
We are aware that conditions in the hall were not ideal and we thank you for persevering ,  there had been a problem with the heating and because of the time of year a repair could not be completed in time for our event, this should hopefully be rectified for the next event day.

All comments referring to the regularity of the event prefer a Saturday slot and the majority chose quarterly, so this will be the likely outcome although dates will be timed so as not to interfere with any other larger organised events, 
[We wouldn?t want to miss any !]

As for the food situation people were asking about the provision of hot food, if we provided hot food on site we would have to get a caterer in due to food & hygiene legislation and this would have to increase the ticket price which we don?t want to do. There is a microwave, fridge and oven in the kitchen area, anyone can use these facilities [at their own risk] as long as they are left clean and tidy.
The chip shop on the main A511 did well last time and is not to far, they are prepared to do a delivery if  a list of requirements is provided [options to be discussed]  their opening hours are 11.30am until 2.00pm then 4.30pm until 11.00pm.

Posters have been placed in the chippy, Newsagents in Stretton and Spirit Games for the next event.

Thank you for your support.
Hope to see you next time.

Organisation team.

« Last Edit: 04 March 2008, 00:16:44 by zarniwoop » Logged

I think I understand everything - then I regain Consciousness !
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« Reply #1 on: 01 July 2008, 12:56:56 »

We now have an online feedback form so if you would like to comment on your experience please go here

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

CrazyFrog
Global Moderator
Psychotic

Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave

« Reply #2 on: 01 July 2008, 13:34:16 »

Just taken the feedback form for a spin.

Left comments about a couple of things, but forgotten what they are, so I cant type them here too.

Form looks great and should be interesting to see results.

Insane Dealer of Arkham Insanity.
"You know you want a trip down to the asylum"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: