Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 23:22:58 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
When you walk through the storm hold your head up high . . . - Eddy , The Ships Computer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 5712 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 16 July 2007, 21:22:36 »

Welcome to the Big Bang Burger Bar

This is my project to recreate my old Amiga BBS into an online Forum.

It is also a venue to host some message boards for one of my favourite hobbies Roleplaying.

I hope you will enjoy your visit and find this site useful.

Enjoy and I look forward to chatting to you all.

Regards,

Zarniwoop (Owner and Proprietor of BBBB)

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

« Reply #1 on: 01 January 2008, 12:58:01 »

Thanks to everyone who joined and took part on this forum in the last year.

It has been my ambition to bring back the Big Bang Burger Bar BBS in some form since I had to reluctantly close its doors some years ago. Its been a slow but steady growth over the last year and I hope to build on that in 2008 to make this a place people want to visit and exchange ideas, have conversations and above all have fun.

So THANKYOU for your support and look forward to seeing where we can go in 2008.

Zarniwoop.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2012, 14:48:26 »

Hi fellow Burgerites (!!??) hmm need to find a decent term, still I digress...

It has now been 5 years since I started this project to recreate my old BBS as a Forum on the interweb and it's more or less been a success. Time and personal circumstances have meant I have not had been able to work on the web side of this project and produce some images and pages akin to how the BBS worked but maybe one-day....

The other side of the hope was to create a space that gamers from around the region could call home, posting events, sharing game ideas, posting game reports and all that good stuff. Whilst we have gained a fair number of users in the last 5 years, had quite a decent amount of posts from various people on the subjects we all like, I fear I have failed in this mission and am at a loss as what more i could/should have done to help this.

On the whole I can be proud of the small community we have here, we have a good bunch of friendly people sharing their thoughts and ideas without (thus far anyway) the usual Interweb/forum foibles.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the fruits of my chaotic creations, please remember this is a community I know I do not always get things right, so do not be afraid to discuss openly or direct to me by PM if you feel there is something we can do to improve our little space here.

Share & Enjoy

Regards,
Zarniwoop

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: