Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 14:17:57 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Now see here, buddy , you`re not dealing with any dumb two bit trigger pumping morons with low hair lines, little piggy eyes and no conversation, we`re a couple of intelligent caring guys who you`d probably quite like if you met us socially. - Bang Bang
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GM anouncements  (Read 5303 times)
Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« on: 29 August 2011, 20:19:14 »

Hi all 

You can start when you want to just post in the in character thread, which is for Gizmo's benefit here http://www.bigbangburgerbar.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=2085.msg6933;topicseen#msg6933 just start with your characters name in bold and mark ooc (out of character) stuff as such.

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #1 on: 31 August 2011, 17:43:41 »

What colour would you like my GM voice to be in? I tend to do in in blue since I can read that OK & it shows up against the black background Gizmo insists on using but DEEBEE says he has trouble reading it & the selection of colours is limited. I could change the font but I am not sure how to do that even if Gizmo does it all the time.

PM me with suggestions please

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #2 on: 07 September 2011, 00:06:38 »

Feel free to post in the two new locations if your character knows about them & is going there.

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #3 on: 09 September 2011, 11:43:15 »

I have just got in form work after a jolly night of fun & need to have a sleep to work out how to draw all of you together, I might be knackered and feel past it but at least I did not forget a games session I had planed & was GMing  Laughing 6

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #4 on: 11 September 2011, 17:09:50 »

Ok it took a bit longer to get here than I would have hoped, but I slept all Friday & when I got into work that evening we had more fun in a similar line to Thursday. and frankly yesterday all I did was sleep go to   the Gym & scare people by seriously pumping iron, because its reliving of stress in the same way that taking a Katana to your colleagues is, but not going to get you locked up in a psychiatric ward for the duration.

So having apologised for being a BAD GM I shall try to move us all on.....

PS I have several days off because I hurt myself at the gym  Wink Wink so I should move things along a bit

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #5 on: 16 October 2011, 16:32:07 »

Ok every one just to say that this game is still live and I log on regularly to update it but we are waiting on DeeBee who needs to reply for me to advance the plot. I am informed third hand via Zarni & Gizmo that he has stuff he needs to deal with which has stopped him from doing so.

I however am more than prepared to wait till he is ready and I hope that both every one else will hang in their for him on this one.

so in your old time DeeBee old chap, but dont feel rushed,  and if you need to talk I am a trained councillor amongst other things.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: