Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
12 November 2019, 12:07:46 *
 
   Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox the Nothingth. - Zaphod Beeblebrox , The Forth
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trevit Wagon works - Grimsdyke street  (Read 8376 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #15 on: 12 September 2011, 17:44:06 »

" I am Merideth  of the white order & I greet you I come here seeking an evil which I sensed in the street earlier today. Why are you interested in this wagon works  do you think your father might be here or have been here how long has he been gone?"  Merideth  puts up her sword and relaxes visibly


make a perception roll twice
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #16 on: 13 September 2011, 03:10:51 »

Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4

Rolled 1d20 : 16, total 16
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #17 on: 13 September 2011, 03:13:08 »

OOC Not sure what I was rolling for but:-

Galdor motions up to the lit window, puts his fingers to his lips and beckons further down the alley.
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #18 on: 13 September 2011, 03:22:15 »

OOC And just for a change of pace I am now in San Francisco, pretty much at no notice (although I was allowed to pack an overnight bag), I have done more travelling in the last month than is good for you.
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #19 on: 13 September 2011, 03:27:22 »

OOC you do get about dont you Smiley

Galdor sees moves back down the alley away form the pool of light as the light flickers a little and then goes out in the now dark alley there is the sound of a door opening & several gnomish voices.

OOC just a short one as work calls get back as soon as I can & I thought it had gone quiet
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #20 on: 13 September 2011, 03:32:02 »

OOC It's bizarre, I have spent the last 5 years in Seattle and managed to get one trip to our office in NY and a few local excursions around the State (which is pretty big, it's got it's own volcano Mt St Helens). Now all of a sudden it's off to Canadia and SF in short order, with the promise of more trips in the future.
Plus staying in a hotel room away from the family trying to get some work done at 8.30pm makes me want to do less
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #21 on: 13 September 2011, 15:12:49 »

OOC  Sorry about that work rather took over, it was looking to be such a quiet night too,  and then the urge to kick the cat out of bed an sleep stopped me posting when I got home

A small knot of gnomes spill out into the alley
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #22 on: 13 September 2011, 15:22:35 »

Galdor looks at the purple chick "leave now"
I run full speed back down the alley, me elven vision stops me from stumbling over things.  First turning I get to I will climb up the wall and flee along the roof tops.

OOC Some rolls
Rolled 1d20 : 12, total 12

Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8

Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #23 on: 13 September 2011, 15:34:37 »

Slug  you always do that I had just logged out to feed the cat who had  climbed off the monitor as a hint so I log out and see a new post, well Mr Tiddles you can wait 

Merideth runs along with you and seems to have no more trouble with the dark than Galdor does, however finding some where to climb is hard and the first place Galdor tries is rather a dead end at the second story, the purple chick runs on half a dozen club & knife wielding gnomes in hot pursuit. As she leaves Galdor's range of vision  she seems to be outdistancing the little squirts handily despite her heavy armour and weapons. None of the pursuing gnomes seem to notice Galdor on his perch so set are they on the other runner.
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #24 on: 13 September 2011, 16:55:17 »

When all goes quiet Galdor climbs down from his perch and heads back up the alley the gnomes had come from.  If they left the door open he will slip inside assuming all is quiet.
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #25 on: 13 September 2011, 17:02:36 »

Galdor does this and back tracking to the door he which he does with ease despite the lack of light in the narrow alley's between high buildings he finds the light in the window above still out and the door closed but not secured peering inside the smell and dim glow of hearths banked up for the night suggest its a smiths shop inside
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #26 on: 13 September 2011, 17:08:59 »

Assuming he has a couple of minutes and no one else is present inside, Galdor slips inside.

He heads up to the upper floor in the hopes of gathering intel and leaves again within the space of one minute.

OOC Is the window where the light was barred?  If he goes into a room without another exit he will immediately leave.
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #27 on: 13 September 2011, 17:28:58 »

The Smiths shop is large and open, you could drive a wagon in here, with big bay doors at the other side, facing onto the court. These are shut & bared but would be easy to open. Above the door Galdor came in the roof is lower and there seems to be some sort of mezzanine  floor over it. Which is reached by a very narrow ladder and seems to be later work than the rest of the shop being scaled to something of gnomish stature. It contains six small truckle beds all unmade small chests stand at the foot of each bed.. A low table and a selection of gnome sized three-legged stools with some sort of card game in process on it the light was provided by a now doused lamp hanging from a beam over this. The lamp is a common household one, made of dull brass or bronze.

The window is not bared but it is glazed with small panes of poor glass and doesn't seem to be designed to open.
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #28 on: 13 September 2011, 17:33:08 »

Galdor exits and make his way back to the poor house to see if Mr Proudifeet is still there.  His mind churns with a gnome speaking in a strange tongue and the image of Meredith of the lavender hue.
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #29 on: 13 September 2011, 17:40:42 »

Galdor Makes his way back to the poor house with out any major difficulty though he does have to dodge the watch who are after curfew breakers  but sees no signs of either the chasing gnomes or Merideth of the Lavender hue.

OOC Which is where I am going to have to hold it as I need Deebee & Gizmo to post particularly Debee. I will add a bit more back ground over night if I get the chance.
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Mimipunk |
Up to 20Mb PlusNet broadband from only £5.99 a month!
| www.iconshock.com icons used contain images © by Douglas Adams

Google visited last this page 04 July 2018, 15:02:12