Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
19 March 2024, 05:52:46 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Look, would it save you all this bother if I just gave up and went mad now? - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexdar's Dreams - A Dream of George  (Read 2837 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 12 September 2011, 14:27:52 »

The Ancient Ghost strode forward down the steps of the Pyramid of lost souls its manse in the underworld huge and terrible in its all encompassing super heavy soul steel plate. With each step the armour and attached chains clanked fearfully and the souls which lay trapped in the fell steel moaned all the more. George stepped forward confidently over the broken body of the last death knight, this was easier than rats George thought the chosen of the blighted Sun where no match for him. He saw the Death lord and hoped it would be more of a challenge.  The Ancient ghost gathered the war skills gained in ages past holding its giant Daiklave lightly as if it where a simple stick in two massive gauntleted hands it came taking the steps two by two..

The swing when it came was terrible and swift as lightning and had felled the souls of primordials in the first age, the five hearth stones set in to it flashed in synergy and the sun of the underworld caught the runes scribed on the blade..  George turned the swing of the great Soul Steel blade aside almost effortlessly with a sweep of the Reaver Daiklave in his left paw before sliding the one he had in his right paw essence flame arcing round it as he did through the Soul Steel breastplate of First and forsaken lions breastplate. The Death lord screamed “I am slain, how no one born of Woman could harm me, the never born swore this“

George laughed “I am a Jedrt foolish ghost and send you to your deserved oblivion. With that the Jedrt hero struck of the head of the impudent elder ghost sending it spinning across the court yard as a child might a ball. 

Evilginger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 12 September 2011, 20:10:21 »

Laura sat on the steps of her palace watching the boy she felt was her son playing foot ball with his father who was amusingly rubbish at it but trying very hard not to be. The boy was not he was good even for a ten year old even if he wouldn’t be allowed to play for any team if he exalted as he well might. It seemed so strange to Laura that now she was back the twenty first century had become so much like the dawn ages.  After the essence weapon Armageddon which followed their all leaving it. She thought about those she had lost Bob, Pig & George who had died holding the gate so they could escape the prison of the Yozi’s 

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: