Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 18:14:12 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
The suspense is killing me. - Arthur Dent
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Priests house of the Celestial order on Sparow Street in Kultekakun  (Read 16698 times)
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...

« Reply #15 on: 03 October 2011, 18:40:38 »

Galdor
"Ah good, just a misunderstanding, I am not used to the dialect here, having spoken mainly elven for so many years."
Galdor sidles back around to stand next to Gotfried.

"Well, the hobbit who has hired me believes a bunch of Gnomes are trying to put him out of business, they have tried to buy him out but he is having none of it.  There is a gnome called Helviticus Trevit about whom I mentioned earlier, plus he mentioned a human called Vrax."

"I don't know of the next step.  I would like to get in touch with Master Proudifeet, the hobbit. But don't have anything solid to offer him, except to reassure him I am on the case."
« Last Edit: 03 October 2011, 18:42:12 by slug » Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #16 on: 03 October 2011, 21:29:17 »

Selngil

"I would not know either as what we have is very vague and possibly difficult to link together if indeed it it linked perhaps the whole thing is a coincidence, all be it a bit of an odd one. What would you say Gotfried you dont seem to think they exist."

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

« Reply #17 on: 03 October 2011, 21:54:38 »

Galdor
Looks at Gotfried "What don't you think exist, Gnomes?"

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

« Reply #18 on: 03 October 2011, 21:59:17 »

Galdor
"Anyway," Yawns and stretches and looks at Gotfried "is there anywhere I can take a nap, as I probably won't be able to get back into the flop house tonight"
« Last Edit: 04 October 2011, 17:07:42 by slug » Logged

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #19 on: 06 October 2011, 17:18:00 »

OOC you are but I am rather waiting for DEEBEE your on

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
Deebee
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

« Reply #20 on: 11 October 2011, 13:29:07 »

OOC Sorry been out of the loop for the last couple of weeks - I think I have had the worst 2 weeks of my entire working career!
Should be back in shortly - just read the notes to catch up, have some ideas I need to pen - will do shortly.

DB
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #21 on: 11 October 2011, 21:35:58 »

OOC don't worry I am more than Happy to wait for you

EvilGinger

Deebee
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

« Reply #22 on: 17 October 2011, 09:51:57 »

“Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye. Simple businesses rivalry is what it appears to be on the surface, but if those involved spoke as you said and you detected the presence of evil then there is definitely is more to this.”

“It is late now, let us take time to sleep on this matter and we can reconvene in the morning. You are welcome to sleep here in the house of the gods” says Gottfried, making a mental note of the rooms contents. “You can all rest here safe under the watchful eye of the Celestials, the night vigil acolytes can tend to you should you need anything”

To Galdor “Perhaps you should summon your Halfling employer tomorrow so that we may question him some more as I suspect there is something he is not telling us, or something the Gnomes want that he is unaware of.”

“Gods rest you well” and with that Gottfried will retire to his chamber.
« Last Edit: 18 October 2011, 10:05:59 by Deebee » Logged
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #23 on: 17 October 2011, 15:56:03 »

Selengil
Is more than happy to make himself comfortable in the chair he is sitting in as the good ale and the unexpectedly filling meal have there effect.

EvilGinger

slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

« Reply #24 on: 18 October 2011, 17:18:23 »

Galdor
Looks around for a place to stretch out, back to one wall and preferably away from the mad spellcasting one.  Ideally he will keep the purple chick with the teeth between him and the doorway.
Sleep comes and so does a dream.
He moves through the forest silently, at one with nature, he can smell deer and soon finds their tracks.  He moves swiftly along the trail until he can spot the creatures in the distance. Moving more slowly now he circles around to get a clear shot and pulls his bow from its leather protective sheath, he fits an arrow to the string and clears his mind.  He slowly draws the arrow back but before he is at full stretch something startles the deer, they look up and flee the clearing. He knows he has made no noise and waits to see what caused the deer to flee. Seconds pass but they could be minutes. Nothing appears in the clearing but his sense cause him to turn around where he sees the biggest wolf ever running towards him and starting to leap.  He has one chance only to shoot the beast in it's heart in mid leap, he looses the arrow which flies true but somehow bounces off the beast, the teeth drip saliva and he feels the heat of the wolfs breath on his skin.
Galdor wakes up in a sweat and looks around the room.
« Last Edit: 18 October 2011, 17:20:04 by slug » Logged

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #25 on: 19 October 2011, 20:33:25 »

Ok thank you every one I will move things along when I get to work tonight, Edit for Slugs benefit I will be moving things to the following morning so people can get to the Hobbit & report back
« Last Edit: 19 October 2011, 20:38:03 by Hard Rain » Logged

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #26 on: 23 October 2011, 01:56:34 »

Sorry about the delay but I am having an "exiting time" at work as we now are under police guard at work <JOY> which is all I can say realy so be back to you when I get home. thank you for bearing with me.

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #27 on: 23 October 2011, 16:36:21 »

OOC here goes

the dawn breaks over Kultekakun on a fine autumnal morning and the city even a slum like that which surrounds the temple complex is gilt with silver and gold as the frost reflects of the hoar frost. In the temple beyond the songs of the morning rites can be heard & they warm most hearts

over to you....

slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

« Reply #28 on: 24 October 2011, 19:03:39 »

OOC - Were we going to move this to a new thread?

GM Comment OOC, yes when you went to another location
« Last Edit: 24 October 2011, 19:26:34 by Hard Rain » Logged

slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

« Reply #29 on: 24 October 2011, 19:10:48 »

Galdor
Galdor wakes early following a poor nights sleep and moves quietly to the fireplace and gently stirs the embers and places a log on the fire to help ward off the morning chill to the air.  He squats by the fireplace and looks at his sleeping companions.  He mulls over what he knows about them –
Meredith, definitely do not get on the wrong side of her, she looks like one whose bite might be worse than her bark. 
Selngil, quick to anger apparently but if he has magic to back up his actions then could be very useful in the forthcoming investigation.
Gotfried, a good man to have on your side when the fists start flying.
With Merideth and Gotfried pretty determined to root out evil then Galdor has some good allies.  He listens to the sound of the distant prayers and smiles and greets his comrades as they wake.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: