Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
16 April 2024, 11:57:45 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
You want the taste of dried leaves boiled in water? - Nutri-Matic Drinks Synthesizer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avenging Tepet  (Read 2759 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 11 October 2011, 23:17:10 »

Tepet Agarm is rather hard to find he moves round the area searching by all accounts but no one seems to know what but most suspect he is searching for the ghosts of his comrades 

When he is located he has made camp in a stand of gnarled trees ones much larger than the usual stunted specimens found in the north lands. He is a tall man with the gaunt look of a ghost of one who died from cold and starvation as is common in the ghosts of the north and he is clad in the rags of a legion uniform wrapped in a rather inadequate woollen cloak and armed with a spear he seems to have lost any other weapons and his armour.  He is pleased to meet a speaker of the tongue of the Realm and surprised that that speaker is still living & pumps Bob for as much news of what happened in creation since he died as he can tell since the Bull is here now and manifestly dead that much has

Over to you

Evilginger
« Last Edit: 12 October 2011, 16:05:52 by EvilGinger » Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pug118
Slight Inkling

« Reply #1 on: 08 November 2011, 22:38:06 »

OOC:  Sorry for the long gap between posts I've been without a PC for a couple of weeks.

IC:  Bob divulges what little he knows about the campaign in the north and the death of the Bull.

Bob will also venture a broad gist of the events that happened to Alexstar and the death realm in the east, to see if Agram has any insight into those events?

Bob will ask Agram about the Bull, his motivations and his way of making war?
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #2 on: 09 November 2011, 23:13:16 »

OOC dont worry I was not panicking I just figured the new job was being more demanding than expected & you missed me being away myself with a stinking cold I ended up having to work through during which I got nothing done.

Tepet Agarm is delighted to have some one around who speaks the language of a civilized man even if he is a little disappointed to find that Bob is an outcaste and cant fill him in on all the realm gossip he would like to hear about. He is interested in the manner in which two legions managed to defeat the Bull when the eight he was with failed.

As far as he can tell and he was in the middle of it as a middle ranking commander so was not privy to every thing which happened especially outside his legion but the Bull drew the Tepet legions further north than they intended and manoeuvred them into bad country which favoured his irregulars more than it did the legions offered battle several times and was apparently defeated but not decisively and then once the Tepet legions where separated over a large area of the Icewalker lands over whelmed them individually in well planed ambushes and raids which targeted there supplies and support troops first. He managed to fight his way out but ran into the winter and bands of warriors moving north to join the Bull and without supplies and the time to try to live of the land the inevitable happened.

He suspects that the Bulls repeating his tactics worked against him and that the smaller size of the Realm force made it harder to chop up into dainty morsels. From what Bob knows of the battle where he was killed it apparently took place in open country along the edge of the northern sea and the Bull was killed by a strike group such as the one Bob was involved with at Ifonaris. To which Tepet Agarm adds that none of his 5th legion saw any thing of the Bull in person and all the fighting was done against mortal or near mortal tribesmen.

Tepet Agarm is interested in events in the east but  can shed little information on it though he is saddened at the loss of Thorns which was a valuable Realm satrapy in an unfriendly area. What little he has heard of Mask of Winter in the underworld suggests that he is amongst the weaker of the Deathlords and may be trying to build a power base in creation he cant in the underworld.

Tepet Agarm is not sure of the Bulls reasons for making war beyond the hatred of the Anathema for the righteous, and indeed most of the Tepet legion officers he spoke to before going to the north thought he was another Lunar anathema Like sleeves of war against who  the realm fought

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: