Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
02 May 2024, 01:58:05 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
No, we just stopped fiddling with them.I think this ship has a far better idea of where it`s going then we do. - Ford Prefect
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFG:Prepare for the Challenge of Your Life  (Read 1424 times)
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 02 March 2012, 20:30:06 »

Prepare for the Challenge of Your Life

The Infinity Gauntlet, A Marvel HeroClix Tournament, continues March 14th

“I now hold omnipotence. What should I do with such almighty power? The answer to that is actually quite simple: Anything I want. Anything. I am incapable of error. Any result that displeases me I can simply reverse. There is nothing I need to worry on, for I am Thanos. And Thanos is supreme. Supreme."
      –Thanos, the “Mad Titan” The Infinity Gauntlet #1 (1991)

Join us at the Fantasy Flight Games Event Center Wednesday, March 14th at 7pm for the Infinity Gauntlet, a Marvel HeroClix Organized Play series!

What is the Infinity Gauntlet series?

The Infinity Gauntlet is an unprecedented 8-month series, and the FFGEC is the premiere location to catch all the action. The program is built around the story of Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. Each month, players will gather at the Event Center to compete for coveted Limited Edition figures, culminating with winners receiving Thanos atop his Shrine to Death. What’s more, each player will be given a “gem-less” Infinity Gauntlet object just for showing up to the first event!

Each month thereafter, players will be awarded participation prizes in the form of colored Gems. Each colored Gem attaches to the Infinity Gauntlet and unlocks a special power. After month seven, each player should have a gauntlet with six gems... and be ready for the final showdown with Thanos at his Shrine.

How do I participate?

Simply show up to the FFG Event Center on Wednesday, March 14th from 7pm to 10pm!

• Participation is free of charge, but you must purchase the required Boosters.
  •      
  • Play in a 300 point, two-booster sealed draft utilizing up to 300 points of figures from Hulk.
  •      
  • Soul Gem 3D objects will be awarded as participation prizes.
  •      
  • http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1975+oakcrest+ave,+roseville,+mn,+55113&sll=45.014983,-93.184286&sspn=0.010118,0.014055&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1975+Oakcrest+Ave,+Roseville,+Ramsey,+Minnesota+55113&ll=45.018578,-93.182817&spn=0.010117,0.014055&t=h&z=16&iwloc=ARemember: Throughout the rest of the month (on the “off Wednesdays”) you’re invited to come to the Event Center at 7pm and test your mettle in non-official 300 point challenges.
  •      
  • To find out which Wednesdays will offer the official Infinity Gauntlet events, check the Event Center calendar frequently.

Where can I find more information?

To learn more, call or visit the Event Center. You can also check out the official Infinity Gauntlet website, where you can see prizes, rules, and more.

Steel your resolve and prepare to do battle for the greatest weapon of them all. Do you have what it takes to assemble and control the Infinity Gauntlet itself? Can you safeguard reality or will you rule with impunity? Only you can decide!

Source: Prepare for the Challenge of Your Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: