Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 April 2024, 04:37:45 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
The suspense is killing me. - Arthur Dent
Linked Events
  • Grand Tribunal 2008: 15 August 2008

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Tribunal 2008  (Read 2212 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 15 July 2008, 11:08:04 »

Details from their site:

Grand Tribunal is a roleplaying game convention dedicated to Atlas Games RPG of magic in the middle ages, Ars Magica.

The cost this year for an advance ticket for the whole convention is £8 - this is the early bargain rate, as we need to raise money to book venues now, so appreciate your early support. Email CJ for early payment options.

Cheltenham
The convention is occurring in buildings in central Cheltenham, England. Cheltenham is a town in the south west of England, with good road, rail and bus links.

Airports
Closest airports are Bristol or Birmingham, with Heathrow a good third choice. Britain has reasonable public transport if booked well in advance. For those coming from the North of England or Scotland or Ireland a flight to Bristol or Cardiff may well be MUCH cheaper than a train.

Cheltenham is perhaps best known for its many Festivals, none of which fortunately clash with our event. Check out the Website

Geography
The geographical location of Cheltenham as well as routes to the town can be tracked down at Google Maps.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: