Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
01 May 2024, 15:22:06 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Well I wish you`d just tell me rather than try and engage my enthusiasm because I haven`t got one. - Marvin, the Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFG:Data to Download Legally  (Read 2413 times)
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 08 May 2012, 23:30:04 »

Data to Download Legally

The Rules for Infiltration, a Card Game by Donald X. Vaccarino, are Online

You needn’t break into a secure corporate facility or bypass online countermeasures to download the rules for Infiltration (pdf, 11.8 MB); they’re now available on our support page!

Set in the dystopian future of Android, Infiltration is a tense card game of futuristic larceny by by Donald X. Vaccarino (Dominion, Kingdom Builder). In it, two to six players take the roles of thieves, competing to steal valuable secrets from a highly secured corporate facility.

The most vital information lies deep within the complex, but each step inward takes you farther from escape. Worse yet, corporate mercenaries are closing in! How long will you push your luck as you avoid security patrols, surpass rival thieves, and try to download the most data before the building is locked down?

Information is Key

A successful heist requires meticulous planning. Download the rules today to familiarize yourself with the CyberSolutions facility, then pre-order Infiltration from your local retailer!

Source: Data to Download Legally
CrazyFrog
Global Moderator
Psychotic

Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave

« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2012, 01:09:38 »

Sounds interesting. But it's another card game and unsure if I want another one of those in my collection. However it is of the same guy as dominion do it could be a good one if it's a stand alone non expanding game.

Insane Dealer of Arkham Insanity.
"You know you want a trip down to the asylum"
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2012, 06:17:30 »

See if we can inveigle some one to buying a copy we can test out at Beer & Pretzels as I think it might have surfaced by then.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: