Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
16 April 2024, 15:43:27 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
A beach house isn`t just real estate. It`s a state of mind. - Old Man
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2519 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 12 August 2008, 19:00:28 »

This is the Jupiter mining corps ship Blue Meanie.

Most of the crew are dead.

The only "surviving" crew member is the Hologram of the Health & Safety Officer accidentally revived when trying to bring the captain back as a hologram (due to a typo in the serial number the last two digits were switched and we brought back the wrong crew member)

In the attempt to correct this error the other crew profiles were wiped and nobody can remember where the back up disks were put (I said it was in the shoe box in storage area A but nobody will believe me - and none of the scutters will go in there because it's been listed as unsafe for scutters in the latest risk assessment).

There are other none official crew aboard the ship but none of them are as yet registered.

End of report.

"Please note all crew (and visitors) should wear protective head gear whilst operation a space suit. Also note the hi-visibility tabard should be worn at all times on the outside of all clothing"

"Also Please note it is neither amusing or possible to insert protective head gear in to that or any other orifice of a softlight hologram"

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: