Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 09:45:59 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I can see this relationship is something we`re all going to have to work at. - Eddy, The Ships Computer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warhammer 40,000 - Fall  (Read 3970 times)
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Psychotic

« on: 21 June 2012, 20:11:41 »

Six months ago, a rogue trader captain brought to our attention the location of a deralict light cruiser bearing what appeared to be Astartes iconography. The description matches records of a Heresy-era Vanguard Cruiser, lost on route to the Blood Angels homeworld of Baal and reportedly carrying several Relics of the Primarch Sanguinius. Naturally, the Blood Angels were eager to recover the artifacts themselves, but we believe that the Iron-Hands successor chapter the Atomic Hydras has beaten them to it.

To avoid causing an incident we are stepping in to accept any Relics they have recovered and turn them over to Commander Dante as soon as possible.

To complicate matters, we've had no word from the Atomic Hydras since they engaged the derelict.

Your mission is simple; Find the Atomic Hydras and recover the Artifacts.
The primary objective is to recover any surviving Artifacts.
Secondary objectives are as follows;
Ascertain the current status of the Atomic Hydras and the reason for their communication silence.
Find out the reason for their assault on the Vanguard Cruiser and their siezing of Relics of such importance to the Blood Angels.
If necessary, complete the mission they have started and deal with any of the fallout they may have left.

Further details to follow.
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Psychotic

« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2012, 03:58:28 »

Those who have already expressed interest should post here or via PM letting me know what chapter or chapters they are interested in selecting. If you have already settled on a class, then feel free to list that also (but it's not necessary at this point).

Additionally, if there is any further information you would like, post your request here.

If you have not already been contacted about this game, but are interested, let me know.
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2012, 06:09:28 »

Brother Librarian Valectis of the Imperial fists - details to follow via PM

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: