Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 12:47:59 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Well I wish you`d just tell me rather than try and engage my enthusiasm because I haven`t got one. - Marvin, the Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum List  (Read 1996 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 06 November 2008, 10:47:57 »

I am starting this thread in order to help promote new, old, small or big Forums that want to spread news about their site to more people. By helping each other in this way we can build up a sense of wider community and increase our audiences.

Please add a reply to this message and tell us about your forum, what it is about and a link so we can come by and visit.

Unfortunately I will have to stipulate a few minor rules (well some people do take liberties!!):

• No spamming links please, no-one will follow them and they will only get deleted anyway so why waste everyones time.
  • No "Adult" content sites.
  • If your site has material or language not suited for a younger audience please state this in the description.
  • Dead links will be removed and I reserve the right to remove any messages left that are inappropriate, offensive or encourage illegal activities.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: