Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 03:52:13 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Well I wish you`d just tell me rather than try and engage my enthusiasm because I haven`t got one. - Marvin, the Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: D6+Beer! V: The Persistening! Friday 19th October  (Read 3766 times)
CardcoreGamer
Aware

BoardgameGeek: mattersmasher

« on: 07 October 2012, 22:57:17 »

D6 + Beer! continues!

6pm - 11:30 at the Brunswick Inn near Derby railway station: http://brunswickderby.co.uk/ The event is held upstairs in the Boardroom, just ask at the bar for directions.

We have been told that we *may* be allowed to use the main function room for free if it's available and enough people show up Smiley

Entry is free, but the staff will surely appreciate your patronage! We have room for three large games or several smaller ones at a time. If there's a specific game you'd like to run, please put this in a comment to help us organise the evening.

This is currently a small event with limited space, so if you're likely to be between games for a while, please move downstairs and make way for other players.
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 10 October 2012, 20:37:51 »

I will once again try to get over & I have a plan involving putting off the work I do on Friday till Saturday.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #2 on: 31 October 2012, 19:52:39 »

I have to report that thanks to Oskar & Zarni I made it across & had a rather splendid time playing Traders of Carthage & Around the world in Eighty days the first being a favourite of mine I have not played in ages, I have to say it was quite as good as I remember. With the latter being a game I had heard good stuff about but not played & frankly despite finishing third I now agree with this a good game & considerable fun even if frankly I had little idea of how to play much less win it.

The only shame about the evening was arriving after all the good folks from derby had started & so missing the chance to get into those games but worse things happen at sea & I will have to see what happens next month...

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: