Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 21:34:58 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I`m Game, we`ll see who rusts first. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SG: New Roleplaying Games at Spirit Games  (Read 2380 times)
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 23 October 2012, 17:00:03 »

Spirit Games Website Whats New for RPG
Overview   :   Spirit Games, supplying gamers with board games, card games, roleplaying games, d20, wargames and miniatures, for 20 years.
Website   :   http://www.spiritgames.co.uk/disp.php?menu=1&sub=n

Shadowsfall
Direct link   :   http://www.spiritgames.co.uk/single.php?menu=1&sub=n&game=6842

Fight the Dark Side

Create your own dark hero to set against the twisted landscape and cruel foes of the plane of eternal night. Players and game masters are introduced to the vital Shadowsfall trappings needed to incorporate the Plane of Shadow into any Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign. To combat the undead hordes, vampiric flora and cruel, uncaring Shadow gods, gamers are privy to new player races, feats, spells, class options and deities as well as the Planes' infamous mutable geography and stark city strongholds.

What Stories Will They Tell of Your Character?

The Dying Earth Revivification Folio
Direct link   :   http://www.spiritgames.co.uk/single.php?menu=1&sub=n&game=6843

The Sun Dwindles! Let Us Sip Prismatic Brandy As We Sit And Scheme!

The Dying Earth is back, faster, funnier and simpler than ever!
The Dying Earth Revivification Folio takes Pelgrane Press' acclaimed inaugural rpg, based on the seminal fantasy tales by Jack Vance, and strips it down to a quick and querulous core.

Eloquent wastrels populate a decadent world
Generate yours in a trice! Start to play within minutes.

Magicians beguile, bewitch, and betray!
Sorcery of dismaying magnitude is as easy as waving a card.

Enchantments both legendary and perverse
You may keep your Horn of Thrifty Gathering I shall rely instead on my Deceptive Pulverulence!

Comeuppance abounds
Make sure it is done unto your fellow players before they do it unto you.

Come with three complete adventures, rife with hilarity and doom!

Awaken, involuntarily employed, at the Hotel Grand Perdusz. Do you escape, or vie for rank?
Plunder the ancient treasures of The Vale of Crypts. Come for the archaeology, stay for assassination!
Gain positions of plush authority as Lords of the Village. Nothing could possibly go wrong!
From Robin D Laws, the Estimable Arch-Magician behind such classic games as Feng Shui, Gumshoe, and the originalDying Earth RPG.
Don't have the original Dying Earth Roleplaying Game? This book is all you need to play.
Do you treasure your original Dying Earth Roleplaying Game? This book supplements the core game without replacing it. Keep it close by your side, so that you may plunder its riches!
« Last Edit: 24 October 2012, 01:10:58 by Zarniwoop » Logged
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 31 October 2012, 06:55:41 »

Dying Earth is one setting I really want to run I still have Zari's copy of the previous iteration of the rules & a starter for a scenario some where here abouts cool stuff & Based on one of the books which started all the RPG crack off.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: