Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
18 April 2024, 21:40:32 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Hey listen, I think we`ve got enough problems of our own with you shooting at us, so if you could avoid laying your problems on us as well I think we`d probably find it easier to cope! - Ford Prefect
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spirit Games RPG Night Back up Games  (Read 3510 times)
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 08 November 2012, 17:49:50 »

Back up games for Spirit Games RPG night....

I think we need them suggestions so far are

Dungeon Crawl Classics with Whitefire... The only problem with which is owing to events beyond his control Whitefire never knows he is going to be here till he arrives

Something by Evilginger, this would include Hackmaster preludes, Ironkingdoms RPG & several other things I can run off the top of my head ... The only problem with which is I am often running other stuff

any other thoughts...

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Gendrill
Slight Inkling

« Reply #1 on: 15 November 2012, 16:10:23 »

I can run some Pathfinder intro stuff soon so pencil that in if you like, although i am still in the "setting it up" preperation stages so to be realistic will be December before happy enough with it all to have everything ready to play off the cuff when needed, but at least i am holding my hand up as a standby when here *smile*
TheHetman
Blissful Ignorance

« Reply #2 on: 02 April 2013, 18:25:14 »

Hi guys,

I was at Spirit Games on Saturday for the Tabletop Day event.  I played for a few hours and met Paul and Carol amongst others.  I also heard that there was an RPG night on Thursdays and more warm bodies were welcome.  I'm most interested in the Pathfinder game as I've played and run 3.5e games on and off for 10 years (and some 2e back in the dark ages).  I can't make this Thursday as I will be away but from the 11th onwards I'm pretty available.  I'm happy to play any class that needed.  You can contact me through the board or more immediately via email or on twitter @ thehetman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: