Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 17:26:53 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I know I`m just going to get a bundle of kicks out of any program you care to run through me...... - Eddy the Ships Computer
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects for the new year  (Read 12270 times)
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 04 December 2012, 22:19:18 »

BangHead Finish off my scenery for Dux Brittanarium so I can run some games for people.
 BangHead Finish off my armies fro Dux Brittanarium so I can run the Multilayer campaign that I planned
 BangHead Build and paint all the 20mm WWII Russian & German stuff I have about so I can play with it
 BangHead Get enough troops & vehicles to finish of decent sized forces for both of the above
 BangHead Build some better WWI scenery for my 15mm late war models
 BangHead Finish of the WWI French half company I have half painted
 BangHead Expand the WWI British platoon I have to a half company
 BangHead Build my WWI British tank company

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 25 December 2012, 13:24:14 by EvilGinger » Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2012, 22:37:58 »

BangHead Assemble some demo forces for the new and as far as I have got with it rather good Q13 rules
 BangHead Sort out some suitable scenery for this as well

I am I think going to have to clone me

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2012, 13:29:15 »

BangHead Get the 1/350  WWI planes for Play testing Algy2 ordered and sent off to Fat Wally HQ to Paint.
 BangHead Do some 2mm scenic boards for WWI for these planes to fly over

I would definitely need to clone me just dont have the time to work out how.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #3 on: 14 January 2013, 17:21:27 »

I am working on this & have done some large fields & hills  as well as  lots of areas of rough land & a couple of hovels buildings for Dux. Which I will post pictures of very soon

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 24 April 2013, 17:08:40 »

BangHead    Finish off my scenery for Dux Brittanarium so I can run some games for people.

Still have not got round to taking the pictures let alone posting them but I have the end in sight for the moment with one last order from warbases needed to do every thing I had in mind. Unfortunately I have had more ideas since

I have also rather got side lined into building an orc & goblin force to playtest Dux Fantastica...

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 27 April 2013, 17:30:03 by EvilGinger » Logged

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #5 on: 27 April 2013, 17:34:05 »

I now just need to assemble & paint the last order from warbases which I nearly stepped on when I got back from the round this morning spilling in the process the half a bag of chocolate peanuts I had in hand.

I was really knackered & had left my front door unlocked but fortunately shut. Not a good morning but much brightened up by that.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2013, 05:52:00 »

Built a second Orc & Goblin Starter force yesterday a slight modification form the first giving it an additional group of lesser goblins from the start, I will report if this works better than the original set up anon.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #7 on: 03 June 2013, 21:13:53 »

Did a bit more work on the scenery for Dux Brittanarium & Dx Fantastica & assembled 60 Zombies for Fuzils & Zombies yes folk another project has snuck in   BangHead

Still now I have the shelves put up I am beginning to have some where to put stuff as I sort through the debris of my life....

I also have a couple of 4 Ground buildings to thatch with miliput to match the others.

& very good they are as well having removable roofs & quite a lot of interior detail I would like to add some of the larger latter buildings to these.

as funds alow

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #8 on: 07 June 2013, 20:49:06 »

finally covered  the large  hill & its smaller companion with newspaper impregnated with PVA Glue to turn them form step hills to more rounded shapes & continued searching out & thatching with Milliput all the houses that had excaped this including the first buildiung I made for Dux which I had lost in the festering pit of Evil where in I dwell. I am also rather inspired by an article in the latest Miniature Wargsames

about how to create interesting fields & gardens so when the next order goes off to warbases there will be more field bases & hill bases
all of the above should be seen down at the shop in due course.

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 07 June 2013, 21:02:20 by EvilGinger » Logged

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #9 on: 09 June 2013, 17:51:25 »

Have at least two more hills planed just need the Bases from War bases & a number of fields & gardens as mentioned before I am also finishing off the buildings I thatched earlier as they now need painting & ink washing.

I have decided not to go to the Talbot as I am on a roll with this.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #10 on: 10 June 2013, 06:13:50 »

The thatching is all done & two out of the three are painted the last was finished just this morning so the milliput is still soft so I dont want to paint it yet.

I need some more Tamyia thinners to do the washing & that needs me to take a trip to Derby to pick up so it will have to wait. I have done a bit more on the dreadball team but they also need Thinners & washing so they will not be finished in time for Tuesday. However Progress is being made all round.

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #11 on: 10 June 2013, 21:18:40 »

All painted now & I am finishing off the large square enclosures in the morning...

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #12 on: 14 June 2013, 06:25:59 »

Still not finished the large square enclosures as I ran out of hot glue, & as I was sure I had more some where in the festering hole was loath to get more several days of searching reveal this not to be true or its been put in a really original place by a half asleep Evilginger so I will get some more after the round.

I have all three of the 4 ground houses mentioned above put together & really want another couple indeed I would have got a second Saxon hovel in yesterday had there been any at Spirit however the only one they did not have was the Hovel  Cussing & I had not got enough cash on me for either of the other two, which in the cold light of the morning might have been a good thing as spending works money on gaming stuff is a bit naughty.

I do still want another & a look at the Danish houses.

as they would fit in so many places

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #13 on: 16 June 2013, 06:38:17 »

Got some more hot glue on Friday and yesterday after I have spent the day mostly asleep I had a fit of energy in the evening & built the following form foam card & plastic figures boxes. Two houses & a large barn or grain store only stopped because I had run out of foam card other wise I would have added a small basilica. I had also run out of Milliput for thatch had meant to stock up yesterday  & will have to wait till  Tuesday.

I now however need more foam card for the project I bought it for which was upgrading my WWI scenery but I need to check up if B&Q still cut large boards to size as I want a lot of 10mm MDF cut into 2' Squares the foam card was intended to build the trench walls on top of these squares. I worked out that I would need about 25 such squares for variety.

its unending & I wonder why I am a  Coffee addict

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #14 on: 17 June 2013, 06:17:56 »

The fit of energy continued and I dug out and built nine 1/72 PSC T34's which come with both 76mm & 85mm turrets so can be used as both by a simple turret swap another pack of 1/72 Shermans though I seem to have lost one of the turrets from one of them & almost completed a pack of 1/72 Stug III's I stopped to work out which version I wanted them as since unlike the T34's you have to build one or the other of them.

At the moment I am thinking about doing all three as 75mm gunned versions with side skirts to as they have the widest utility. A good day but did I have a lot to clear up so I could sort the papers this morning.

EvilGinger

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: