Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
30 April 2024, 03:11:50 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Look, would it save you all this bother if I just gave up and went mad now? - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Character Art Commission  (Read 3110 times)
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« on: 23 March 2009, 23:44:39 »

Heya all

I'm an artist, I WISH by trade, but most certainly going to be one day. My grandest dream includes having an illustration done by me published in an official roleplaying manual.

To this end I'm willing to create character art, or game art for people. For starters I'm happily going to offer my services for free, but for simple images that dont take me more than 10 or so hours.

If you're at all interested please take a look at my gallery here: http://morgalahan.deviantart.com/gallery/

Happy gaming all ^^

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2009, 20:39:17 »

Well, I'm okay for my few currently-active characters, but to get the ball rolling, there's an old-one I'd get a kick out of seeing done up.

Yuan-ti abomination, spiked breastplate and gauntlet (Not plural) and a Falchion. Rooster tail-feathers stuck round the neck of the breastplate, and a fondness for books. (Green scales, yellow eyes, but as we're talking simple and quick, black and white would be more than fine. Smiley )

Good old Arathis. He was a blast, back in the day.
whitefire
Burton Delvers
Mild Psychosis

« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2009, 20:40:14 »

Hi there - someone has asked me to do them a T-shirt (for which I have the printer etc..) but wants something special for artwork......

His brief to me was a Dwarven Biker, on his motorbike, with a pint of real ale....

Any ideas?  If you can do something like this then I'd be over the moon - I'd prefer it in psd format with a transparent background - thats the best format for my rip and printing software.

I'll do you a T-shirt with whatever other design you fancy on it - I mean books - pahhh ! Old hat - get in print on a garment!

Cheers Jim
Dat
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

Deranged Hermit

« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2009, 19:39:05 »

If you get bored, pictures of squirrels are known to be a true test of ones' artistic talent!

'I don't NEED luck. I eat nuts.'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: