Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 14:22:20 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
But are you not a more fiendish disputant than the Great Hyperlobic Omni-Cognate Neutron Wrangler of Ciceronicus 12, the Magic and Indefatigable? - Lunkwill
Linked Events
  • Bob's Darwin World - 7pm Spirit Games: 25 March 2009

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bob's Darwin World  (Read 2637 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 23 March 2009, 19:35:34 »

Not so much Darwin's World as mostly-fallout. (any requests for info about joining should probably go through Snakes in the Tiki Lounge)

To Sum Up - They were recruited by 'The Brotherhood' (Or Bob's world's equivalent), but their Vehicle fell behind the main convoy whilst they investigated some buried cars and an old Gas-Station sign. Whilst this was happening, Killer Robots attacked the main convoy, leaving few survivors.

Taking what they could from the wreckage, (Including the survivor, an enormous fellow called 'Lug', with a big chopper). They set off across the desert to try and make it to the 'Brotherhood' base.

They didn't make it. The sands opened up, they plumetted several hundred feat down through sand and tortured metal. Their remaining official authority figures died in the crash, and their rag-tag band of scav's and weirdo's have been scurrying around the abandoned remains of some kind of military base ever since.

There are rats, there is radiation, and one or two not-quite-fully-dead looking fellows by the name of 'ghouls'.

But hey, things are looking up. At the end of last session, their thinkers managed to get the lift working...
« Last Edit: 24 March 2009, 01:11:41 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: