Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
19 April 2024, 18:12:24 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Oh er.... THAT party. - Zaphod
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire the Requiem  (Read 11223 times)
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #15 on: 12 October 2009, 00:53:48 »

Ah, OK then. I can either postpone a bit and we play something like the pre-made Mage demo, or whatever else anyone feels like doing.

Vampire wise, so far what you've all said is pretty much correct, I have nothing to add or say otherwise. How you spend your experience points is up to you, and what you do with this Haven is completely up to you as well.

'It's worth noting' (to quote a Tiki phrase) that you Arnu have been taught how to hide your aura. Or at least Johnny V has. This makes you no more a security risk than anything else would be. I'd be more worried about your vinculum...

As far as the Vampire game goes, you now have a chance to live a bit as a vampire in the world. Your goals should change somewhat as you now have eternity (relatively speaking) to look forward to, and not a short human life. I'm not going to dictate what your characters do next, but my major goals as a vampire would include lifestyle upgrades, which means more money and/or influence. You can get more involved in vampire society, and maybe make some nice money doing jobs for vampire higher ups, or work towards gaining wealth by even more nefarious means. You need more money to justify some of the things you want to do for your Haven. Just as you can cash resources in for Haven dots, those self same dots are also limited to your resources in some ways. You may spend ALL you XP on Haven dots, but you then need to tell me how you came up with the money to afford buying a mansion or rundown hotel. Just as an example.

The down time may last 1-2 weeks, possibly even up to a month if you need the time. I'm willing to be flexible. I will also be presenting you opportunities in game to make money, learn more and involve yourselves in vampire society.

Your Requiem is truly begun, and how it plays out is now up to you, and the whims of fate...

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Arnu
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

« Reply #16 on: 12 October 2009, 16:50:29 »

I also won't be able to make any games for the next few weeks as I have been offered afternoon work until the middle of November (and I need the money)

Whether Johnny V just has to lay low for a while or has his own side "adventure" away from the other (that could be played retrospectivly) is up to you.

Sorry for the chaos caused.

I will also be putting the Forgotten Realms game on hold for a few weeks as well.
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #17 on: 12 October 2009, 17:16:15 »

No problem Smiley As Jeff and Johnny V both won't be with us for a while, I'm officially postponing VtR for at least two weeks. I'm happy to run other random WoD demo's in the meantime. Or we could always do something entirely different (No Dat, not Tribbles Wink) involving the other people who seem to have dissapeard from the thursday night sessions since I started VtR.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Dat
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

Deranged Hermit

« Reply #18 on: 12 October 2009, 17:27:28 »

(No Dat, not Tribbles Wink)
Curses!

'I don't NEED luck. I eat nuts.'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: