Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 13:37:12 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
We going to get lynched aren`t we? - Phouchg
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attachments?  (Read 3489 times)
whitefire
Burton Delvers
Mild Psychosis

« on: 04 October 2007, 20:34:34 »

Paul

If I wanted to put campaign notes on here what would I do? I have saved stuff into Word files (I could make them pdf's if that'd be better....
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« Reply #1 on: 04 October 2007, 20:54:30 »

Depends on size, I'm limited on size as this is my "free" webspace and currently plusnet do not provide a pay as you go expansion option. So best option is to cut & paste into message for now.

If things pick up here I may look into a proper hosted option with more bandwidth allowance and space but wanted to gauge interest before I start investing in things like that...

Currently I have a 250MB limit, so if the file sizes are relatively small then no problem but obviously I have to keep a careful eye on space usage.

As for campaigns notes if you want any specific ones adding here I can create sub-forums from the relevant game area (like I did with ptolus)
I can also make you a moderator of that area so you can tweak messages and topics to suit your needs. (If you want moderator privildges for the Ptolus area let me know).
« Last Edit: 04 October 2007, 20:56:49 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« Reply #2 on: 08 October 2007, 14:57:39 »

The other way Jim is if the files are on meetup you could just post a link to them in a message (thats how I added the ptolus pictures to the messages on here)

I have done exactly this for the session 6 entry for ptohus on this forum [http://ccgi.lefthandrule.plus.com/bbbb/index.php?topic=57.0]. (You had moderator rights so modify the messages to see how it was done).

« Last Edit: 08 October 2007, 18:27:23 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: