Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 April 2024, 18:08:39 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
That young girl, is one of the least benightedly unintelligent organic lifeforms it has ever been my profound lack of pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting. - Marvin , The Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Father's Day  (Read 2990 times)
St.Drewcifer
The Bothellians
Blissful Ignorance

« on: 21 June 2009, 16:22:43 »

Hope you have a relaxing one.  Mine started at 0600 PDT when my new puppy took a steaming shyzoo on the rug.  No sleeping through that stench.  So, here I am at the BBBB rather than sleeping.  What else could I ask for?   Grin

Now where is the rug cleaner?

People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead.  I'm here to tell you it's true
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...

« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2009, 19:24:19 »

Ah you got me beat out by 45 minutes, at 0645 PST I was asked when I could get up and look at the things my daughter had ben making for the last couple of weeks for me, at school and home - a serious mountain of love and hearts and she is learning to draw dragons, bless her.

New puppy?  I thought you have had Daisy for a year now, shame on you for slacking on the house training.

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
St.Drewcifer
The Bothellians
Blissful Ignorance

« Reply #2 on: 21 June 2009, 20:51:18 »

Yoda
There is another...
/Yoda

The first dog was for the wife.  The new one is for the daughter.  What does daddy get?  To clean up the Shite.

Off to walk the dogs

People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead.  I'm here to tell you it's true
Dandith
The Bothellians
Blissful Ignorance

« Reply #3 on: 23 June 2009, 06:32:41 »

Man it sucked I had to sleep until 10 am PST. Hanging just a little from the evening before, drank a supper tanker of coffee and sat down for a day of guild wars.... which would have been more fun if I didn't have to urinate every 20 minutes. Grin 

I Play One On TV.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: