Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 23:26:40 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
The point is that I am now a perfectly safe penguin and my colleague here is rapidly running out of limbs! - Ford Prefect
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SG: Kessel Run Results  (Read 2962 times)
Spirit Games
Burton Delvers
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Spirit Games

« on: 18 December 2012, 23:30:03 »

Not so much a tournament as a tea party with added spaceships - it's the way we do things here, food, drink and gaming go far too well together to be separated. Not that the battles weren't fierce, with Tie Fighters exploding in the approved manner, and the Slave1 going down in flames in the final showdown to give Mark victory in his first competitive event. Andy was the other finalist, with Colin a clear third and Simon snatching the fourth prize courtesy of a particularly hard fought draw in the second round. The others went home empty handed but with full stomachs, happiness all round at after a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.[/
table]

Mark 1st Place   Andy 2nd Place
Colin 3rd Place   Simon 4th Place

« Last Edit: 19 December 2012, 01:56:15 by Zarniwoop » Logged

Spirit Games (Est. 1984)-Supplying role playing games (RPG), wargames rules, miniatures, scenery, board and card games for the last 36 years For enquiries ring 01283 511293 or email salnphil@spiritgames.co.uk, or by arrangement at Units 267+268,B.E. Webbe Storage,Wharf Rd, Burton, DE14 1PZ
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 19 December 2012, 07:06:26 »

Really a great fun event which we will have to try to do again some time preferably after I learn how to fly round asteroids as they are hard to manuver round with an imperial horde.....

I hope the eviller Ginger's cake poisoned no one

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: