Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 April 2024, 06:47:10 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Now, This is going to be your first day on a strange planet, so I want you all wrapped up snug and warm and no playing with any naughty bug-eyed monsters. - Eddy , The Ships Computer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFG:Keep on Rolling  (Read 1575 times)
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 11 June 2013, 12:00:06 »

Keep on Rolling

The Descent Dice Pack Is Now Available

Whether you’re unraveling the plot of a treacherous ruler, sending a Wyrm Queen back to her subterranean slumber, searching for treasure amongst sun-scorched ruins, or embarking on countless other adventures, you don’t want to be slowed down by a shortage of your most basic necessities. Keep the focus on the quest with extra dice!

The Descent Dice Pack, an accessory for Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition, is now on sale at your local retailer and on our webstore! Featuring all nine of the custom dice found in the Second Edition base game, the Descent Dice Pack will help you defend (or destroy) Terrinoth with a new level of convenience.

The Descent Dice Pack includes two red, two yellow, and one blue attack dice, plus two gray, one black, and one brown defense dice. Stop interrupting your game or reaching across the table with every attack; look for the Descent Dice Pack on store shelves now!

Source: Keep on Rolling
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 11 June 2013, 19:44:54 »

There is also a pile of these things in Spirit Games I saw them come in this morning.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: