Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
30 April 2024, 05:36:24 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
You Pinstriped barbarians! I`ll sue the council for every penny it`s got! I`ll have you hung, drawn and quartered, and whipped and boiled, and then I`ll chop you up into little bits until . . . until . . . until you`ve had enough! - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFG:Focus on the Action  (Read 1565 times)
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 07 July 2013, 07:00:09 »

Focus on the Action

The Edge of the Empire Game Master's Kit and Roleplay Dice Are Now Available

“This bounty hunter is my kind of scum, fearless and inventive.”
     –Jabba the Hutt

The universe of Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ is full of smugglers, explorers, pirates, crime lords, and mysterious bounty hunters, and if you want to survive, you’ll need quick wits and a good blaster…

Edge of the Empire adventures transport you and your friends to some of the shadiest corners of the Star Wars galaxy. You’ll enjoy clever plots, thrilling action, and deep, immersive storytelling. And you can keep your focus squarely on the ongoing story with two new, helpful Edge of the Empire™ accessories: Edge of the Empire™ Roleplay Dice and the Edge of the Empire™ Game Master’s Kit. Both accessories are now available at your local retailer and online through our webstore!

Edge of the Empire Roleplay Dice

In Edge of the Empire, when players want to determine the success or failure of their actions, they roll dice. Accordingly, the fourteen custom dice in the Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ Roleplay Dice pack are an integral part of the game. Their iconic symbols and careful design allow players and GMs to quickly determine the success or failure of actions in the game, while advancing the story’s narrative with advantages and threats.

Edge of the Empire Game Master’s Kit

While the players in an Edge of the Empire adventure are controlling characters, the Game Master (GM) controls the galaxy. With the Edge of the Empire Game Master’s Kit, the GM can easily access much of the game’s most useful information.

The Edge of the Empire Game Master’s Kit includes a GM screen that keeps a host of information right at the GM’s fingertips during gaming sessions. The GM Kit also comes with a booklet that provides useful advice for building memorable nemeses into your campaign to challenge your players, and it includes another complete adventure to carry players beyond the events of the adventure in the Core Rulebook.

A Galaxy of Adventure Awaits!

The Star Wars universe is home to some of the world’s greatest stories and its most memorable heroes and villains. Edge of the Empire allows you and your friends to follow your destinies into the seediest locations of this fantastic setting. Now, two accessory products are available to help you keep your eyes on the action, even as blaster fire erupts all around you.

Head to your local retailer today, or visit our webstore, to pick up your copy of the Edge of the Empire Roleplay Dice and the Edge of the Empire Game Master’s Kit!

Source: Focus on the Action
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 07 July 2013, 16:57:39 »

All of which are in Spirit Games as I write this & very fine they look as well - there are also plans to run the game probably on Saturday's in the near future for the group which is presently running PokaMon D20 There are also some plans to run it on Thursday Roleplaying night for a different group...

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: