Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
19 April 2024, 09:47:07 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Don`t Knock it ......It worked - Ford Prefect
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Of Dragons and Draneir  (Read 20937 times)
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #30 on: 21 October 2009, 18:42:02 »

....callanetics? Oh my. Cheesy
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #31 on: 27 October 2009, 00:48:18 »

Okay, so it wasn't Callanetics he was talking about as much as some form of Tai-Chi type thing. Fair enough. Smiley

Still. Hehe.

Anyway, Notes On Gor!

As our Glorious DM has described previously, most times you guys would have seen a Minotaur armoured, he'd have been wearing such armour as to make himself vaguely resemble a Black Dragon, though some have taken to colouring their scaley-armour red.

Gor does not wear such armour. The armour he summons looks pretty old, and was clearly well made. It has the well-worn feel of an ancestral-relic, and is the only piece of his kit that doesn't look particularly mistreated.
The thick Hide-armour is detailed all-over with a labyrinthian pattern, radiating out from a central motif in the middle of the chest. Depending on how you look at it, the pattern seems to hint at musculature.

Gore himself is a non-descript grey-brown, though there are definate greeny hints in places, especially the longer hair. He did, after-all, live in a swamp.
Tombwalker
Burton Delvers
Aware

« Reply #32 on: 27 October 2009, 23:40:26 »

I had word block and it was the only thing that even resembled what I was after.  Tai Chi would be closer be even that isn't fquite right. 

Will have to see you next week but Dust should have mine and Chelltigers characters for reference anyway.  Styles is only likley to get into some mischief with a women anyhow...(willingly I hope)

Death is the only certanty in life,
how you get there and how much fun you have on the way
is only limited by your own imagination.
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #33 on: 28 October 2009, 00:14:28 »

oh dear, thats assuming Dust himself is going to be able to make it Sad

EDIT

My prediction has been confirmed. We have three missing party members. Now, we ARE at a moment where we could have the Adventures of Gor and His Amazing Talking Throwing Weapon, but I leave that up to you. I can't REALLY run what I had planned, since it needs all to be present, but we can go off on a tangent if you want. Otherwise, anything else you want to do?
« Last Edit: 28 October 2009, 15:50:33 by morgalahan » Logged

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #34 on: 28 October 2009, 20:12:19 »

Well, there's a good chance Dat is already on his way over. I'm going to walk down to spirit games reguardless of who and what, and have fun somehow, or whatever. If that means getting Hilarious side-quest-action, so be it.

I'll see you there, if I see you there. Smiley
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #35 on: 29 October 2009, 01:21:25 »

random evening of even more random talk. Was fun to just chill and talk crap for a while, even if we almost broke Chris every so often.

My challenge stands, something more f'ed up than the death stench manga.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #36 on: 05 November 2009, 04:11:03 »

As the claim came up today in-session;

Little Drow Girls are really just adorable.
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #37 on: 05 November 2009, 12:31:10 »

heeheehee, that IS rather adorable ^_^

Dat
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

Deranged Hermit

« Reply #38 on: 06 November 2009, 16:44:44 »

She does look cute.

'I don't NEED luck. I eat nuts.'
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #39 on: 11 November 2009, 17:14:27 »

Just to say that you will have to amuse yourselves this evening as morgalahan is poorly sick  Cry Cry get well soon cards appreciated especially with money in them  Wink

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #40 on: 11 November 2009, 18:13:00 »

Oh man. Now we need a fill-in-session for the fill-in-session! What are the chances, eh?

Heal quickly.
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #41 on: 12 November 2009, 00:55:04 »

If only I could dear Tiki Sad I need much stronger pain killing medication in order to be a funtioning human being at the moment. You always know it's really serious when I miss out on roleplaying, even DM'ing. Nothing is more important as a passtime for me Wink

I will either be there tomorrow night heavily doped up, or not. Hoping for the doped up outcome.

Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #42 on: 12 November 2009, 01:11:53 »

The chemist near me is quite a nice one, I find. I even managed to find suitably industrial strength migraine stuff, dispite being a barely coherant stumbling ball of agony at the time, thanks to knowledgable and generally helpfull staff.

I reccommend it, if there's still a need.
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #43 on: 12 November 2009, 01:19:43 »

Hmm, we'll see what happens. I really really DO need some very strong painkillers, something as close to prescription as possible. The throwing up doesnt help either, but seems unavoidable. Things will settle down soon, hopefully. At the very least you'll be coming HERE on Friday, so I'll be here to play no matter what! Wink

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #44 on: 12 November 2009, 08:41:57 »

Possibly not old girl as if you are half as poorly sick as you where wednesday and leave your pain killers on the table  nono I am evil enough to send you to your room or cancel the game  Angry. However as we are of to the Quack this morning I hope this wont be necessary as I will be extracting a prescription from afore mentioned Quack.

EvilGinger

Ps Tiki I expect a report on how the Deadlands game went
« Last Edit: 12 November 2009, 08:45:40 by EvilGinger » Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: