Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
25 April 2024, 04:29:12 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Who said anything about panicking? This is still culture shock. You wait till I`ve settled down in the situation and found my bearings a bit. Then I`ll start panicking. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Character Sheets & Generators  (Read 3309 times)
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« on: 14 October 2009, 18:20:38 »

I know that a fair amount of you seems to have insider for all your generation needs, but for those of us that DON'T, I have discovered some nice sheets and a comprehensive character generator, which includes everything except power and feat descriptions, which you'd need the books for.

Here's the link for the online character generator: http://www.pathguy.com/cg4.htm

Now, I've been looking around and I've found some nice character sheets around as well. I like using sheets that arent the official ones. My ideal was to have a sheet that could be modified when in PDF form, so that I could transfer the raw data the generator gave me to a nice readable character sheet. I found one that works very nicely, and even does some maths for you and calculates the numbers. It's a very smart sheet, allowing you to add and subtract bonuses and penalties. I havent had enough time today to fiddle with it completely, but I like the result of the whole process. For those of us who don't have Insider and it's lovely character generator, I think this works very nicely.

Here's a link to a website hosting some very nice alternative character sheets: http://www.dragonavenue.com/dnd/resources/

Here's the link to the website where you can find the lovely editable character sheet: http://www.gnogaming.com/pages/4ed_character_files/4th_character_files.htm

There are many different versions and many types of character sheets. I've only had a look at the first one on the list, but the quality of it makes me think that the others are just as good.

Hope someone out there finds this useful Smiley

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Dat
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

Deranged Hermit

« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2009, 11:44:23 »

I think this gets an applaud because of hard work and sharing the results with others. If i become stony broke and can't beg for insider money, i now know where to come. Well done.

'I don't NEED luck. I eat nuts.'
Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #2 on: 15 October 2009, 16:32:45 »

I have used his 3.0 generators before and they are good he puts a lot off effort into them

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: