Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 14:54:26 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
But that`s crazy. You wouldn`t blow up this entire planet just to get a bloody spaceship back! - Trillian
Linked Events
  • Five go to the space port VII: 23 October 2009

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Prince Must win his spurs  (Read 13181 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 17 October 2009, 02:19:45 »

a time of darkness illuminated only by the flash of bolt carbine fire...

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #1 on: 17 October 2009, 02:30:02 »

So, after the issue with the crying baby, I am paranoid about hidden clues to the sessions content.

Which brings me to the inescable question, what does the Black Prince, Edward (Son of Edward III, natch) got to do with all this? >_>
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #2 on: 17 October 2009, 06:11:11 »

Thats for me to know and you to find out it would be boring if I just told you Wink

EvilGinger

morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #3 on: 22 October 2009, 17:40:47 »

Just as a matter in interest, we most likely have no Vince for tomorrow night. Its probably something that would be nice to know in advance, hmm.

In other news: Xanti is now obsessed with that the ship can make (money) and what she can do with it to make her feel better in combat and other nasty situations (armor, weapons, enhancements) She will flatter the ship relentlessly and allow it every chance to chase down Ork ships and the like it wants. She will NOT be leaving the ship unless she feels it's completely safe to do so and that she can be teleported back to it at a moments notice. Her last two outings were NOT at all nice, and she's not going to have repeats of them if she can help it. No more missions onto random planets for no apparent reason. She's more likely to lock herself in her room and not come out. Train, dream about better weapons and killing orks and vampire-demons, polish her knives and guns. She is CONVINCED that the next time she is sent out for some apparently 'important' reason she is GOING to be KILLED. Which means, at all costs, NO MORE DANGEROUS MISSIONS.
« Last Edit: 22 October 2009, 17:42:43 by morgalahan » Logged

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 23 October 2009, 00:58:10 »

not so Gung ho now she has ,seen the Elephant, as the American civil war slang goes However let me assure you that its Tiki who has got to worry & Dust the next time he makes it to a session.

Anyway as Magda will point out gleefully asked or unasked , there is no greater good than to give ones life freely for the Impiritor Deius Humanus death is nothing! 

EvilGinger

morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #5 on: 23 October 2009, 01:18:49 »

hrm, right, okay. So we get to see more weird sh1t happen to Jagg the Red Mountain? Oh yay.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #6 on: 23 October 2009, 02:48:10 »

hrm, right, okay. So we get to see more weird sh1t happen to Jagg the Red Mountain? Oh yay.
By the sounds of it, possibly, but only as in he's a psyker? That's all him and Vince's guy have in common.

That is a bad hint. Bad...bad hint. >_>
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #7 on: 23 October 2009, 08:07:48 »

Not necessarly after all, wyrd stuff could just as easly happen to any one else and as I tend to spread it about evenly and Jaggs had his turn how about Dust or Refius or Magda or Barrak or all of you at once.

Ps your assassin is cool btw have it come via the Scholar Progenium and it would be perfect  Smiley

EvilGinger

morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #8 on: 23 October 2009, 11:41:13 »

The what now? Scholar Progenium? *goes googling*

SCHOLA PROGENIUM - Hero Forge of the Imperium

The Schola Progenium is a division of the Adeptus Ministorum (Ecclesiarchy) that takes responsibility for the upbringing and schooling of those children of the Imperium orphaned by the service or death of their parents.

The children, known as Progena but using the title Scholar before their last name when addressed, are screened, tested, and come under the instruction of Drill Abbots. Those that show psychic potential are either given over to the Black Ships or sent to the Scholastia Psykana, depending on their strength and resillience.

Over the course of their study, Abbots channel the Progena into (hopefully) appropriate fields of learning. The Schola provides graduates to a number of Imperial institutions:

* Adeptus Ministorum
    * Adeptus Terra
    * Imperial Guard
    * Imperial Navy
    * Commissariat †
    * Inquisitional Ordos
    * Adepta Sororitas †

† • Draws exclusively from the Schola Progenium

That one? What do you mean 'come via'? As in, she's a child who grew up schooled by the Schola? I was just character gen'ing for fun =P And as far as I can tell, you don't get assassin's from the Schola Progenium.
« Last Edit: 23 October 2009, 11:57:28 by morgalahan » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: