Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 April 2024, 01:14:46 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Caves are cool. Let`s Get out there and relate to it - Zaphod BeebleBrox
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf Girls Aren't Easy!  (Read 11444 times)
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« on: 24 October 2009, 03:35:45 »

But they do rock. This is a thread dedicated to Dwarves of a feminine nature. Art of such rare creatures is hard to come by on the internet, as at times the internet is almost as misogynistic as the most uptight of Dwarven Societies. If you have a stash of work-safe Dwarf girls, share the wealth!

Otherwise there follows a selection of images that I have culled in my travels. All Beard Jokes should be addressed to the lady with the Large Axe, by the door.

Note- May take time to load, I'm afraid, there's a few. Also, All pictures below can be traced back to Deviantart. Some of them are Specifically WoW related, some are specifically DnD (including one from Faerun.)

From right to left:
Half-Elf, Human, Halfling, Gnome, Half-Ork, Dwarf, and Elf.

Definately not an elf. That's one dwarfy...dwarf. >_>
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #1 on: 24 October 2009, 04:03:14 »

Also, from the DnD Galleries;

CrazyFrog
Global Moderator
Psychotic

Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave

« Reply #2 on: 24 October 2009, 18:23:08 »

Well, if you listen to Gimli (LOTR 2Towers opening), people think Dwarf girls not exist.  (That's one for Darwin to think about  Grin )

Insane Dealer of Arkham Insanity.
"You know you want a trip down to the asylum"
Tombwalker
Burton Delvers
Aware

« Reply #3 on: 24 October 2009, 18:32:37 »

Of course they exist.  They just use stick on beards in the realms of Tolkien.

Death is the only certanty in life,
how you get there and how much fun you have on the way
is only limited by your own imagination.
Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #4 on: 24 October 2009, 23:25:22 »

In Tolkien's Middle earth, female dwarves have beards and are indistinguishable from males. The culture is such that Female dwarves are even less likly to mix with the other peoples than their male counterparts though dwarves are fairly isolationist having had bad experiences with social contact even with "good" peoples.

They are also a bit rare as I think form one of the appendices to Return of the King it said that the ratio of males to females amongst dwarves at birth was 2:1 not approximately  1:1 as it is with humans.

I would play a female dwarf they are very cool and so is the artwork even if its given to being a bit too cute for the grim people of stone that are the Dwarves.

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #5 on: 24 October 2009, 23:33:48 »

Tolkein is a four letter word. Tongue

That sour old fart was far too obviously fapping about his 'perfect creatures' the Elves.
Fun fact; Tolkein also claimed that to an Elf, the act of sex is basically exactly the same as marriage. Also, there is never ANY extramarital sex between elves, because they just know and just wouldn't.
Fun Fact; He also stated that if you were to rape an Elf, it would instantly die on the spot.

Which would technically make you an Instant Widow, I guess.

Stupid Tolkein.

He only wrote the dwarves as an even remotely empathic race, (rather than a mean spirited race of bearded goblins, basically), because he slipped up and made his children's-book featuring a different type of dwarf, part of his pet project world. (The Hobbit having been originaly concieved as entirely seperate, I understand).

He had no interest in his Dwarves as a people, (only working on them slightly more than his Orcs which almost entirely exist to recieve heroic swords, blade first). So really, I do not consider him REMOTELY an authority on the Race, let alone worthy of emulating. Smiley

Not that I have strong opinions on the subject or anything! Wink
Tombwalker
Burton Delvers
Aware

« Reply #6 on: 25 October 2009, 13:40:12 »

Going form the abundant other sources of how dwarves are, I would agree that dwarven women can be cute, just like any other race.  There are also some butt ugly ones too but no one writes about any one of the less attractive members of either sex. 

Anyone want to play an ugly elf?

Death is the only certanty in life,
how you get there and how much fun you have on the way
is only limited by your own imagination.
Dat
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

Deranged Hermit

« Reply #7 on: 25 October 2009, 17:02:15 »

I'll play an obese elf. Something in a non-physical class like wizard or summat. Cool

'I don't NEED luck. I eat nuts.'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: