Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
27 April 2024, 11:36:31 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Bloody hell, now that is what I call thinking. - Majikthise
Linked Events
  • Charactor generation Event: 30 October 2009

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charactor Generation event  (Read 4498 times)
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 18 October 2009, 06:32:06 »

This is a recruitment notice for several games actually running or proposed

Running
Five go to the Space port
an epic but light hearted adventure in the 40K universe Using Dark Heresy

Dark deeds in Deep places
& Both sides against the middle;
Opportunity's to play Respectively the Drow of the Spire and their Hobgoblin & goblin minions in the under dark or to play the servants of the Lich Lord Yariel on the surface. Paired characters are quite possible even welcome. Running using 4E D&D

Proposed
Strike the Earth
In which a bold company of Dwarves set out to find a legendary lost dwarf-hold in the nether most east, run using WHFRP 2nd ed but inspired by the computer game Dwarven fortress. Sorry Dwarves only for this one.

A Gallant Enterprise 
A rogue trader game inspired by my Star Trek games of the late 1980's early 1990's where the players are the command crew of the Gallant Enterprise with possibly secondary characters built using Dark Heresy as expendable dupes

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #1 on: 29 October 2009, 13:59:18 »

So, um, what exactly is happening tomorrow night then? As far as I can tell, if you get only Tiki and I, we mostly have our characters anyway. The only ones we haven't generated are the Strike the Earth ones. Is that what we'll be doing tomorrow night? Will there be any playing of anything involved tomorrow night at all?

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2009, 08:12:36 »

something FUN will be happening from 7pm tonight I just haven't decided quite what yet though if we get a Dust it will be Dark Heresy

other than that I have a whole eleven hours to plan egad that's oooodles of time people....

EvilGinger

morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2009, 15:26:40 »

Ooooohhhh-kay...well, I need some major cheering up, so looking forward to whatever happens. I really need to do some roleplaying or something.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 30 October 2009, 17:32:54 »

Ok all I haven't heard form DUST so I am going to work on the assumption we are Dustless for the night. It will however be DH and it will centre on Zanti (?SP) & the Ship with Barrak Refius & Magda playing supporting cast what I have in mind is ship based RP only and quite intense I hope you are up for that.

I shall of course save the special session I had planed for DUST for later ( can we have an evil cackling Smiley Please as I need one here)

morgalahan
as for your needing cheering up I am sorry to hear that and hope a good game will take your mind of whatever it is a bit.

Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #5 on: 31 October 2009, 04:27:19 »

In reguards to our Mighty Xenos-Slaying Stud, here is a pretty good example of a Death-Hawk, which is Reefeuz's 'quirk' hairstyle. (Note; Gell-less and ratty looking Mohawk, basically. Often sported by more Gothic Individuals like the young gentleman in the photo that follows.)

Reefuez himself, obviously, has overall a much more Necromunda/mad max look going, with a distinct lack of makeup or tights being involved. Smiley

(Leather, maybe some bandanas, etc. Studds, spikes and one or two piercings.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: