Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 April 2024, 10:52:59 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
The suspense is killing me. - Arthur Dent
Linked Events
  • Necrognomecon 666: 16 February 2014

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Necrognomecon 666  (Read 1957 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 07 January 2014, 01:39:29 »

Details from their Facebook Page:

The next necrognomecon mini games convention will be at southsea social club. Duncan road opposite southsea models albert road southsea.

Necrognomecon comes to Portsmouth!
To find the new venue, just go to Southsea Models in Albert Road and say..where the hell am I?
But really, its just opposite in Duncan road, with a bar downstairs and more room upstairs. You got a map here! what more do you want? (between Collingwood and Albert roads, as Gmaps seem not to be working correctly)
Bingo starts at 6 for the older ones who keep getting GM wiped

Tickets only £3 for all day gaming mayhem!

It will be our 6th once and hence will be necrognomecon 666 with a devilish theme. Apart from various board and wargames such as warhammer 40k we have so far 3 confirmed rpg gms.

Mr toad will be running his iwn international successful game witch set during the medieval times of the blackdeath and witch trials Leo marshall will be running his iwn amazing game sci fi beta kappa. Think of the movie animal house,set in the future with aliens and also hopefully demoing his new game. Chaotic evil! Al will running another free form rpg extravaganza using the lady blackbird rules. But plenty of room for anyone thats wants to pitch their own games to run orbok a table for a mammoth war game.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: