Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
27 April 2024, 17:03:44 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Well I wish you`d just tell me rather than try and engage my enthusiasm because I haven`t got one. - Marvin, the Paranoid Android
Linked Events
  • SoRCon (Son Of Ramsdencon): 28 February 2014 - 02 March 2014

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SoRCon (Son Of Ramsdencon)  (Read 1831 times) Average Rating: 0
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 20 January 2014, 12:14:53 »

Details from their Website

SoRCon is an open board games convention.

SoRCon was born out of the hugely popular Ramsdencon, which sadly finished in 2007.

SoRCon carries on the fine tradition of friendly open games playing accompanied by various distractions which may include, but may not be limited to, the "Quiz-A-Hunt", New and Secondhand Games to Buy, etc.

Special thanks go out to those who supported the first six SoRCons.

Thanks to your support we have been able to donate over £1000 to our chosen charity BOSP Smiley
When and where is SoRCon?

SoRCon 7 will take place from 2pm Friday 28th February 2014 through to 5:30pm on Sunday 2nd March 2014.

We have now moved to our new home in the Holiday Inn, Basildon. This will mean more space, and able to host more players, with no expected limit.
Additional information

Further updates will be published through the mailing list, Facebook, and the "sorcon" Yahoo group. If you do not receive emails, and want to, please email us and we'll check our records.

E-Mail us at info@sorcon.co.uk if you have any questions or require more information.
Please be patient. If we do not get straight back to you it's because real life has got in the way.

Whole Weekend:£25.00
Friday:£7.00
Saturday:£10.00
Sunday:£8.00
« Last Edit: 20 January 2014, 12:15:07 by Zarniwoop » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: