Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 18:21:01 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Trillian? She`s just a kid. Cute, yeah, but tempremental. You know how it is with women. - Zaphod Beeblebrox
Linked Events
  • Changling Preludes: 10 January 2010

• Signups have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Preludes  (Read 4428 times)
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 10 January 2010, 06:17:01 »

as I will be unavailable for tonight's session of DARK DEEDS,  having to go and help Spirit Games out with an IT problem at home morgalahan has heroically volunteered to run character generation for her forthcoming CHANGELING game and preludes for the people who already have characters.

This will run on Friday nights  alternating with my exalted and eventually rogue trader game

three cheers to morgalahan for steeping into the breach at short notice for the second time in less than a week

Bravo

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #1 on: 10 January 2010, 10:02:24 »

Er....

But I don't even have a character idea yet, chris doesn't do fridays, afaik Vince doesn't do sundays, and you'll be elsewhere?
I see problems with this plan.
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #2 on: 10 January 2010, 10:14:19 »

we thought you did, as morgalahan  was sure you said were going to rough one out,  and morgalahan is trying to get Dat for Fridays at least one week in two.

I have done a couple of characters and can do a prelude any time before the first session. I also may be back as I dont know quite how long the IT problem will take to deal with.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Burton Delvers
Psychotic

« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2010, 18:51:29 »

we thought you did, as morgalahan  was sure you said were going to rough one out,  and morgalahan is trying to get Dat for Fridays at least one week in two.

I have done a couple of characters and can do a prelude any time before the first session. I also may be back as I dont know quite how long the IT problem will take to deal with.

EvilGinger

I am going to rough out an idea. At some point, soon as I get an idea. It's been about two days since I heard changeling was even on the cards, both of which I have been working. (Work means plenty of chance to think, but having ideas is no guarentee!)

Have you run the idea past chris? He doesn't usually get chance to check the net on a sunday, I don't think.
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #4 on: 11 January 2010, 05:03:19 »

Oh was that confusing, conversations I have not been a part of but apparently have been? Ah, I've never said that Tiki HAD an idea yet, just that I asked him IF he did. I also didnt even know you wouldnt be running a game tonight, as you never mentioned it to me and the lack of internet made it difficult to check the BBBB. Also, I volunteerd AND was trying to get Dat? Man that must have been one hell of a conversation.  Laughing 7

Anyhoo, I wouldnt have been able to RUN any changeling anyway, as I have NO idea for the setting yet, PC's, storyline, WORLD....having only a confused Tiki along might have made it tricky as well =P

Anyway, confusion aside, I had an OK evening anyway. Surreal tho Cheesy

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: