Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 10:01:26 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I`m sorry but I`d probably be able to cope better if I hadn`t bruised my arm. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFG:Retailers: Pre-Order Your Summer 2014 Tournament Kits  (Read 1501 times)
RSSFeeder
Global Moderator
Deep One

« on: 21 April 2014, 16:30:03 »

Retailers: Pre-Order Your Summer 2014 Tournament Kits

Announcing New Tournament Kits for X-Wing

Fly into the X-Wing™ Summer 2014 Season with new Tournament Kits! These exciting kits are now available for pre-order through our B2B store or your distributor.

Featuring cinematic dogfights and a unique movement system, X-Wing continues to expand and build new game communities around the world. The Summer 2014 X-Wing Tournament Kit comes with an event guide and new promotional materials to help support tournaments, league play, or any other event you wish to run. The order deadline for these kits is May 8th, and the Summer season begins in July.

What is a Tournament Kit?

At the beginning of 2014, we divided our seasonal Organized Play kits into Tournament Kits and Game Night Kits. Tournament Kits are for our competitive games, such as Android: Netrunner and X-Wing. These kits now include more prize support and promotional material designed to support competitive or casual tournament play at local retailers. The kit includes a guide to supporting an eight-week tournament series, but it can also be used to host a single tournament, more casual game nights or leagues, or whatever suits your local play environment best. Game Night Kits are also available for our cooperative games, such as Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition and The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game.

In addition, each Summer 2014 X-Wing Tournament Kit contains two card boxes, exclusive acrylic tokens, and 19 movie-still cards—alternate art versions of Biggs Darklighter (two copies) and Academy Pilot (17 copies).

Please note: The movie-still cards in this kit are produced through FFG's In-House Manufacturing, and as such, they may appear slightly different in color and texture from the game's other cards.

What’s in the Summer 2014 X-Wing Tournament Kit?

Each Summer 2014 X-Wing Tournament Kit comes with everything a retailer needs to support and grow a local community:

• Two acrylic tokens (one proximity mine, and one proton bomb)
  •      
  • Two movie-still versions of Biggs Darklighter
  •      
  • Seventeen movie-still versions of Imperial Academy Pilot
  •      
  • Two card boxes: one B-Wing and one TIE Bomber
  •      
  • A promotional poster featuring a TIE Bomber
  •      
  • One informational pamphlet on running a tournament or league

Are You a Retailer?

If you’re interested in ordering a Summer 2014 X-Wing Tournament Kit, you can do so through your distributor or through our B2B store. The deadline to order is May 8th, with the season starting in July.

Source: Retailers: Pre-Order Your Summer 2014 Tournament Kits
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: