Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
25 April 2024, 01:21:15 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I think this is getting needlessly messianic. - Fook
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you played lately ?  (Read 2534 times)
Oskar
Raiders Event Commitee
Mild Psychosis

« on: 05 July 2014, 20:34:15 »

Cheesy
Lets chat about what games have been played lately........... good, bad or indifferent.

We played a  card game on Wednesday called The Barons, never played it before but it was ok.
Also played Revolution a bidding type game which to be honest was not my cup of tea, i didn't have enough to do and got a little bored, however I did  come second more by luck than judgement.

I played two good games last night, the first was Among the Stars, I have played this before and enjoyed it, I was leading for the majority of the game but was overtaken by the end of game scores of the others...... Angry
Next we played Bremerhaven, a  new one on me, it looked like it was going to be complicated at first and there are a lot of options to consider, you are bidding for options to get goods and ships to fulfil contracts and score prestige points, of course you have to plan your choices wisely so you get them alligned at the right time before your time clock expires...........Tricky
I really liked it  Grin

I think I understand everything - then I regain Consciousness !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: