Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 21:41:40 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
This is an improtant announcement. This is flight 121 to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not include Los Angeles , Now would be the perfect time to disembark. - Some Person or other
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stars in their eyes  (Read 2577 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 12 January 2015, 22:43:36 »

So itv thought it a wheeze to bring back an old classic Saturday night TV program - stars on their eyes.

The problem they put Harry Hill in charge who is not the right choice for this.  I admit I'm not a fan of his brand of humour but the problem here is that Harry keeps repeating the same skits on everything.  Others who go from stand up to TV and then into presenting adapt their style. 

For me this was the height of car crash TV and I will not be watching anymore.  A shame for the contestants of this show who have their chance to have a go on TV ruined by the awful sketches shoe horned into an anyway perfected format.

I doubt this will make a second series without reverting to the old format with a better presenter.

If Harry wants to do his same old brand of humour then give him another series of TV burp.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: