Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 April 2024, 15:35:09 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Trust you? Zaphod me old mate, Id trust you from about as far as I could comfortably take your appendix out. - Ford Prefect
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shipyard  (Read 1997 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 10 May 2010, 20:44:34 »

The artwork and game parts are of excellent quality, the rule clear and well laid out. The downside is the carboard was poorly punched (in my copy) so you needed to take care in order to not rip the design off, that said I managed to get mine punched with no real incident.

The game itself plays really quite well, even with two people, there is a lot to think about and plenty of options each turn. This game will take a few plays to master the intricate ways in which you can can build and score your ships. The number of turns you play is determined by the number of players. There are a lot of mechanics here but they all have a place and well thought out adding to the theme.

It plays well, is fun and with experience will play quite quickly but I would say the 30Min's per person is a bit optimistic more like 40-45 I would say.

Really like this game and I Will certainly be playing it again and again, there is a lot to think about and more than one way to win the game. A good addition to your collection

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: